Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Joe Kinnear Empty
PostSubject: Joe Kinnear   Joe Kinnear EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:31 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/687

Remember chanting "you fat bastard" at Joe when he came on to the pitch at Kenilworth road in the clash of the league 2 giants in 2002,which was a case of pot and kettle in all truth-there was another song which related to his heart attack which i didn't join in, honest guv. Joe said some pretty rude things about Plymouth as well and it got quite acrimonious at times but we all [including Joe i fancy] lapped it up. Good player for Spurs and ROI as well back in the day, then did well at Wimbledon as manager.

RIP Joe
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Joe Kinnear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Kinnear   Joe Kinnear EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 8:36 pm

Greenskin wrote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/687

Remember chanting "you fat bastard" at Joe when he came on to the pitch at Kenilworth road in the clash of the league 2 giants in 2002,which was a case of pot and kettle in all truth-there was another song which related to his heart attack which i didn't join in, honest guv. Joe said some pretty rude things about Plymouth as well and it got quite acrimonious at times but we all [including Joe i fancy] lapped it up. Good player for Spurs and ROI as well back in the day, then did well at Wimbledon as manager.

RIP Joe

he was a good manager in his day that 3 year period where he and luggy where competiting for 2 league titles was good times. He was a typical cockney gobshite especially with his comments to the media best one for me was when he called charles n'zogbia, charlie insomnia that went down well with the player.

rip ole joe
Back to top Go down

Joe Kinnear
Page 1 of 1