Tringreen
mouldyoldgoat
Richard Blight
Nick
seadog
9 posters
AuthorMessage

ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe Empty
PostSubject: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:10 am

Yep, ATD Legend Richard Blight (to give him his full title) is 50 today, but still has time to sponsor the Match Thread. Happy Birthday Richard!

I reckon the Yoof will be on display at Morecambe today, a good chance to see what the youngsters have got - and of course 3 points would be the perfect way to celebrate a milestone in the life of a Legend!

Last edited by Andy_Symons on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:41 am

Dang! I was going to post that, but you beat me to it.

A very happy birthday to our very own Richard Blight flower
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:49 am

Happy Birthday Mr Blight, let's hope the Greens join in the celebrations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:14 am

He's 50?! He's a mere youth himself! Though I'd concede that he is fast approaching the age when he needs to practise being a grumpy old man.

Happy birthday.

The omen certainly is that we will win today with a handful of goals....

Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:47 pm

Happy birthday, Blighty! Shurely we'll win 5-0 now.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:32 pm

How the hell did you lot get to know that Shocked Somebody has been talking again! Now I wonder who that could be,as if I didn't know.

I'll have to ask John whether I'm old enough yet to get my first Saga brochure.

Thanks everybody cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Reduced match thread sponsorship for oap's. Just one apple and a slice of melon.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
How the hell did you lot get to know that Shocked Somebody has been talking again! Now I wonder who that could be,as if I didn't know.

It was on someone's flikr account! affraid

Happy birthday! sunny

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:47 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Richard Blight wrote:

It was on someone's flikr account! affraid

Happy birthday! sunny

lol!
Back to top Go down
TheCabbageDetective

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:25 pm

knecht wrote:
Though I'd concede that he is fast approaching the age when he needs to practise being a grumpy old man.

He's been practicing that for years! Laughing
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:20 pm

There's a stool test with your name on Richard................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:29 pm

I see Chenoweth as screwed up monumentally, that's what you get for playing kids.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:33 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
I see Chenoweth as screwed up monumentally, that's what you get for playing kids.

All part of the learning process Punchie. Is he talented ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:42 pm

hes shit....he was released because of that reason, and now re-employed as a cost cutting exercise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Only listened on the radio,and besides the Errington/Sparks love fest not a lot to get excited about.A goalkeeping error and a scrappy game.I'm not sure if I want to do scrappy next season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Happy Birthday, Richard!

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Is that a record for the shortest ever John Lloyd post? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:58 pm

No.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Back of the net. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:42 pm

John_Lloyd wrote:
No.

Cool

?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:22 pm

John_Lloyd wrote:
No.

Cool

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Newell's tweeting that the coach has been stoned by Morecambe fans and a window smashed. I was tempted to make a joke but there are decent people on the coach as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Ian Newell‏@IJN3
· Open
Thanks Morcambe fans, coach stoned!!! Window smashed, well done! Average age 13 years old

Phillip Bayliss‏@PhillipBayliss

@IJN3 you mean even the Morcambe fans know about Deep Throat? The power of the internet! (joke!)

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Newell's tweeting that the coach has been stoned by Morecambe fans and a window smashed. I was tempted to make a joke but there are decent people on the coach as well.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

in the name of aviva
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:18 pm

didnt see any 'boys' in morecamble at all today.

worst point was their fans singing how shit must you be we're winning at home Basketball

5 players not fit to be here next season from that side IF we want to cahllange for play offs sometime soon.

Seasons nearly over & we can all recharge our batteries.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe   ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe Empty

Back to top Go down

ATD Legend Richard Blight - His 50th Birthday Match Thread v Morecambe
Page 1 of 1