More classic Porkus[Napoleon].

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. Empty
PostSubject: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:57 am

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40571

How the Exewebbers laugh at our visionary 'leaders'.

Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:14 pm

We continue to chuckle, giggle, larf, guffaw & sneer at the Porkyone. Delusional Grandeure in it's finest form is the porkyone Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:28 pm

I must be a bad person, exposing the King of the Aviva Boys.
All he's ever tried to do is be the best he can.
Silence intelligent fans . Support the establishment. It is the way to gain recognition, you know.
And be a generally, super keen, bucket rattling, big gay bear.

Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Tringreen wrote:
I must be a bad person, exposing the King of the Aviva Boys.
All he's ever tried to do is be the best he can.
Silence intelligent fans . Support the establishment. It is the way to gain recognition, you know.
And be a generally, super keen, bucket rattling, big gay bear.

The Porkyone must resemble a line dancer, trying to follow the instructions of a very bad caller at the moment, can't know which way to turn, & can't follow anyone else, as they're also listening to that very bad caller, or trying to follow the porkyone, and in the background the music is just getting louder and louder.

I must pick you up on the bucket rattling too, until only very recently the porkyone was dead set against that stance, indeed came onto exeweb many a time, to post pictures of red buckets, and leave with a sneer.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:08 pm

I believe he did contribute to your buckets though. Just to show what a proper fan he is. After all, he can afford it ,'cos I'm a higher level tax payer !' lol!

The 'line dancer' tag is indeed a vivid and all too real comparison.

He really doesn't know what he thinks right now, so 'theym better pay the staff!'

All will no doubt become clear when places at the top table are up for grabs.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:10 pm

All aboard the Pasoti- Green Taverners coach.............. lol!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=55719

Sorry chaps............ can't resist jocolor

Did someone mention a truce ?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:46 pm

Here's classic Porkus..

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=55793

Hope it's true.

Could be a very nasty libel case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:04 pm

If it is true I would be more then happy to chip in towards the cost for Buttivant.

Maybe it's time we had an Argyle Talk bucket rattle? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:46 am

Tringreen wrote:
I believe he did contribute to your buckets though. Just to show what a proper fan he is. After all, he can afford it ,'cos I'm a higher level tax payer !' lol!

The 'line dancer' tag is indeed a vivid and all too real comparison.

He really doesn't know what he thinks right now, so 'theym better pay the staff!'

All will no doubt become clear when places at the top table are up for grabs.

He may have contributed to our red buckets? I have no proof he did, nor any proof he didn't. However he is/was, very anti green buckets, as you're too big a club, for such demeaning & derisery methods, and as for a trust at your club, over his dead body I think the quote was Laughing If he is a higher level tax payer, then he should be able to afford to fill a bucket or two for you, unless of course he's living beyond his means too? Wink

Can you imagine the porkyone on a dance floor then? pig right 1, 2 pig left 1, 2 pig swing her round 1, 2 drunken

If he's waiting for the dust to settle, he's got a long old wait, dust can't settle whilst a tornado rips through your club.

Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:56 am

Tringreen wrote:
All aboard the Pasoti- Green Taverners coach.............. lol!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=55719

Sorry chaps............ can't resist jocolor

Did someone mention a truce ?

He couldn't even get the date right Embarassed Laughing then oneupmanship's Bob, POOR old Bob from Crownhill, only Lanza rotty to HIS MALDIVES (there's that higher tax bracket showing again Cool ), and finally the transport's been put up for sale, you couldn't make it up jocolor clown
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Rickler wrote:
Here's classic Porkus..

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=55793

Hope it's true.

Could be a very nasty libel case.

A message for Surrey green - Inspector Morse; like your club, has been dead for a number of years No
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:04 pm

GOB wrote:
If it is true I would be more then happy to chip in towards the cost for Buttivant.

Even though I'm not a high tax bracket person, I would happily put my contribution into your bucket, but only on the understanding that it goes to your club, and not a) Ridsdale or b) a property developer
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:40 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
GOB wrote:

Even though I'm not a high tax bracket person, I would happily put my contribution into your bucket, but only on the understanding that it goes to your club, and not a) Ridsdale or b) a property developer

My feelings exactly. Unpaid staff and players to walk out. Fans refuse to buy season , or any other tickets/ merchandise. We are a hollow shell and the sad individuals clinging on at boot sales, cricket matches and coach trips must have hollow heads,no pride and no bloody life outside football.

We are dead. Get the kindling ready!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:
GOB wrote:

My feelings exactly. Unpaid staff and players to walk out. Fans refuse to buy season , or any other tickets/ merchandise. We are a hollow shell and the sad individuals clinging on at boot sales, cricket matches and coach trips must have hollow heads,no pride and no bloody life outside football.

We are dead. Get the kindling ready!

That's exactly what it needs Tring, a "fock em" attitude. It's about time we kicked out the self proclaimed fans representatives and start an unofficial attitude of starving out these bar stewards!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:27 am

Anyone know what Porkie is on about on the farm ? Says this could be last fanfest cos 'outsiders' are being bought in................. does he mean brought in ?
Didn't think the club have any cash to 'buy' anything ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:03 am

I can't see those pesky wannabe Taverners going anywhere soon. At the last joke fans meet they made sure they bagged a seperate meeting with Ridsdale, and I'm sure another little wheeze will be concocted, but maybe more strictly in line with the original idea of Ridsdale's... ie ... an unofficial marketiing and sales department not subject to Guilfoyle's control, and seemingly not subject to any scrutiny whatsoever.
What will I do without such a fortnightly swellegant fanfest to attend. geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:16 am

Meanwhile, the Trust has died and all we hear about is the GT's and Ian Newell!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:35 am

GOB wrote:
Meanwhile, the Trust has died and all we hear about is the GT's and Ian Newell!

Last I heard, that Webb chap was talking about supporting the new owners/landlords but meanwhile talking to Pengelly & Brent about Plan B, a rescue plan should the PB's be found out !

Inspiring isn't it. Now a really militant approach I could buy into. We are so 'village' it's not true. The club is being pillaged and our leaders are still enjoying the ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:45 am

Chris Webb's words are hardly surprising and typical of the worse than useless modern Trade Union representative.

Right from the very beginning, the Trust has always said it wants to support the new owners, whoever they might be. That is why I could never join ... it's a pointless position to take.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:56 am

penzancepirate wrote:
Chris Webb's words are hardly surprising and typical of the worse than useless modern Trade Union representative.

Right from the very beginning, the Trust has always said it wants to support the new owners, whoever they might be. That is why I could never join ... it's a pointless position to take.

Correct mate. Like a broken pencil !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Who is Chris Webb?

Last edited by GOB on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:25 pm

Chairman of the Fans Trust
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:28 pm

It's like musical chairs in there. Is he an elected Chairman or is it just another "look after your pasoti mates" job?

I think we should vote on whether we're happy for Ian Newell/Napoleon/IJN/Bushy/ModBod/PGY etc etc. to be the self proclaimed voice of Argyle fans.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:54 pm

No point, they would take any notice anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:02 pm

I see he's stating that if the staff are paid there will be a change of attitude.

Like fek there will be, where does this guys ego get off, who the fek does he think he is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More classic Porkus[Napoleon].   More classic Porkus[Napoleon]. Empty

Back to top Go down

More classic Porkus[Napoleon].
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next