Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Ro's testamonial Empty
PostSubject: Ro's testamonial   Ro's testamonial EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:49 pm

It's a pity he's going to mostly spend it picking the ball out of his net

QPR beat Tavi 14-0 the other night so they shouldn't find Argyle much of a test.
Back to top Go down

Ro's testamonial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ro's testamonial   Ro's testamonial EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Les Billionaires v Les Miserables

Le Vingt Juillet

Le mullering jocolor
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Ro's testamonial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ro's testamonial   Ro's testamonial EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Actually,Argyle played very well and were in control until the last 15 minutes,when the balance was upset by the various substitutions that took place.Forgetting all the off field bollocks just for a moment,there were some quite promising players on view-the little Argie winger looked very lively and tricky,Hitchcock has good control and brings others into the game,Daley looked good on the right hand side of midfield.Desperately short of numbers and quality up front though,but for us nostalgists,it was good to see J.Sims in the forward line for Argyle once again-he didn't play badly either but very unfair to ask him to do the job regularly in what will be a very hard league.I hope that Reid is given some backing for further signings and to keep the players that he seems to have uncovered.Lot of water to flow under the bridge yet,i fear,enjoyable evening though,due respect to Romain.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Ro's testamonial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ro's testamonial   Ro's testamonial EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:42 am

But there were trialists and players who had "agreed to sign" in the line-up. I really don't think they'll be here when the season starts. And with no strikers in the squad and none likely I can't quite share this optimism.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Ro's testamonial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ro's testamonial   Ro's testamonial EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:11 am

I daresay the Aviva boys are already talking of automatic promotion or the play offs at the very least jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down

Ro's testamonial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ro's testamonial   Ro's testamonial EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:13 pm

I've just been up to get my season ticket and apparently we've sold 35,000. I smell a rat you know! clown
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Ro's testamonial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ro's testamonial   Ro's testamonial EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:38 pm

I went cos I had nothing else to do.

It was alright.

Argyle played well for a 4th div side against a Premiership bunch, but the Rangers win was inevitable really. They never got out of first gear yet looked pretty comfortable against whatever we threw at them. I remember they used to crap themselves when faced with a trip to Home Park.

I can't really get excited about any of our players really. It was nice to see Daveed though, and fair play to Larrieu. Was half expecting to see Trigger warming up. I'd probably take him back now, certainly over the chubby Elding chap I saw waddling around before the game.

At half time I looked at our bench; it'll be a long season. Not sure I'd pay £20 to watch this team play, when the majority of our players were free to watch in the u16/u18s last season.

Yawn.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

Ro's testamonial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ro's testamonial   Ro's testamonial Empty

Back to top Go down

Ro's testamonial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: