Rickler
Greenskin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Graham Clark Empty
PostSubject: Graham Clark   Graham Clark EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Resigns as chairman of the Argyle Trust interim steering committee.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

More to this than meets the eye? Could be,i never believe statements that include "work commitments" or "more time with his family".Pity really,he seemed to have his head screwed on more than most,although i don't think his ideas on Argyle and how it should be done would necessarily be very close to mine.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Graham Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graham Clark   Graham Clark EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Resigns as chairman of the Argyle Trust interim steering committee.

More to this than meets the eye? Could be,i never believe statements that include "work commitments" or "more time with his family".Pity really,he seemed to have his head screwed on more than most,although i don't think his ideas on Argyle and how it should be done would necessarily be very close to mine.

The trust really needs to get its act together and fast. It needs its own forum on its website so it can escape the clutches of pasoti. Look at that sites reaction - they can barely disguise their glee.

And of course, IJN the great leader, leading the way, once again stirring the pot to the maximum - calling Graham a liar in a indirect manner.

The "Trust' told me after a meeting they voted not to have a forum as it would take too many resources to run it - how provincial is that?

They are finished.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Graham Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graham Clark   Graham Clark EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:25 pm

As Milehouse Man he posted a lot of sensible information about planning and finances. He'll be a big loss to the floundering trust.
Back to top Go down

Graham Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graham Clark   Graham Clark EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:06 am

Whilst I like the idea of a trust I have been very unimpressed by progress so far. The backing of Brent and hostility to Buttivant was a mistake and I don't think they have recovered from that. If they are going to succeed then they will face bigger hurdles then losing Graham Clark. It will be interesting to see how they cope.

On a different note, someone expressed an opinion to me yesterday that they believe the secrecy around the "Irish" bid is because there are too many malign influences around the club still.

Whether that is Ridders, Stapes, Mastpoint, The Trust, McCauley or HMRC, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Graham Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graham Clark   Graham Clark EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:57 am

FFS Frank ! why oh why is it always us ?
We'll just have to wait and see what happens. I very much doubt the whole truth will ever emerge.
One thing for sure is that if any of the tw@ts who created this situation manage to still be involved, the attendance figures will tumble to new lows..........................unless the football club is clearly a priority for the new owners.
More and more people seem to have had enough of our permanent mediocrity.
Back to top Go down

Graham Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graham Clark   Graham Clark EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:15 am

I'm glad it happened and that Graham has gone.

A clever enough chap that puts pen to paper well but was too easily led astray by the farm and the dictatorship. I remember the day that he called me asking if we could all work together, after Newell gave him my number during a jolly to an away match on the coach I believe. At the time I thought the guy seemed genuine enough only for the so called "Fans Forum" on pasoti to be shut for outsiders soon after we started to ask the questions.

It was noticed that after we were silenced the forum came to a more-or-less abrupt end with hardly any questions or post, or interest.

I hope someone is elected that has big enough balls to stand up to those that want nothing but control, or nothing will change.

It seems a certain person is being accused of shit stirring, maybe reality is striking home at last!

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Graham Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graham Clark   Graham Clark EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:22 am

I might go for leadership of the Trust.

My name is Simon and I like to boogey.

cat
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Graham Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graham Clark   Graham Clark EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:56 am

Tringreen wrote:
FFS Frank ! why oh why is it always us ?
We'll just have to wait and see what happens. I very much doubt the whole truth will ever emerge.
One thing for sure is that if any of the tw@ts who created this situation manage to still be involved, the attendance figures will tumble to new lows..........................unless the football club is clearly a priority for the new owners.
More and more people seem to have had enough of our permanent mediocrity.

I do wonder if it is more to do with Ridsdale. WTF is he still doing here? I am sure that his plan was to find a consortium that he could join for free and get control of the club. Only Brent was stupid enough to allow this. Buttivant said no (hence the smear campaign). Have the Irish come out of leftfield and left Ridders out in the cold? They did say originally that they wanted to keep him on......but was this just to run the club until they take control?

Or is it Mastpoint? Have they used administration as a way of getting rid of Toad's debts and getting Stapes shares for nothing? A lot of people are connected to Mastpoint and it is not inconceivable that someone might actually be interested in the FOOTBALL club rather then getting their money back.

I think we all fear (and expect) Stapes to return. I think Brent offered him the most direct route back but is he scheming behind the scenes to get his way back in? Ridders has already started to re-write history and paint him as the good guy. If it is him then expect more propaganda.

But then my mate might just have been just talking bollocks Laughing
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

Graham Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graham Clark   Graham Clark EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:08 am

'I'll not hear a bad word said about that man'........ Pasoti's finest cyclops pig

I'm going to concentrate on cricket for a while, there's bugger all we can do.

Tringie sunny
Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk
Chemical Ali

Graham Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graham Clark   Graham Clark EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:23 am

ArgyleSteward wrote:
I might go for leadership of the Trust.

My name is Simon and I like to boogey.

cat

You'd get my vote (if I was a member of the trust)
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Graham Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graham Clark   Graham Clark EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Chris Webb is now the chair of the Trust. David Tall has joined the committee too.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Graham Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graham Clark   Graham Clark EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:04 pm

I hate the trust site, that black background and blue text is a killer.
Back to top Go down

Graham Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graham Clark   Graham Clark EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Chris Webb is now the chair of the Trust. David Tall has joined the committee too.

So who are the new guys on the block, are they pasoti puppets are will they open the Trust up to the general Argyle public?

I have a good feel about it simply because the farm committee was the last to know about it, this time I'll watch how it develops.
Back to top Go down

Graham Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graham Clark   Graham Clark EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:18 pm

The farm will be involved in some way shape or form.....they always are Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Graham Clark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graham Clark   Graham Clark Empty

Back to top Go down

Graham Clark
Page 1 of 1