Tringreen
Greenskin
gasser9
tcm
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Buszaky a free agent Empty
PostSubject: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:17 pm

Akos has left QPR. Not sure he will attract too much attention if the Premier League though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Akos has left QPR. Not sure he will attract too much attention if the Premier League though.

off to cardiff so ive been told
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:02 pm

tcm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

off to cardiff so ive been told

Ah, he'll do well in the Championship again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Rumour is that Akos and Joey Barton are both off to Blackburn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Arch Stanton wrote:
Rumour is that Akos and Joey Barton are both off to Blackburn.

I'd give it 6 games before Barton throttles him for showboating Razz Like Wotton almost did once when he kept taking corners that were cleared at the near post or went into the side netting because Buzz was trying to score direct from the corner.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:47 am

A talented player of that there is no doubt. A good individual but I thought he never gave enough to the team when he was here. However good luck to him wherever he goes.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:24 am

gasser9 wrote:
A talented player of that there is no doubt. A good individual but I thought he never gave enough to the team when he was here. However good luck to him wherever he goes.

Frustrating as he could be at times,Buzz was a match winner and his unnecessary sale was the catalyst for the departure of most of our other good players in the catastrophic 2007/8 season and our ultimate plummet down the leagues.

Trust in Stapes! cheers jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:39 am

Greenskin wrote:
gasser9 wrote:

Frustrating as he could be at times,Buzz was a match winner and his unnecessary sale was the catalyst for the departure of most of our other good players in the catastrophic 2007/8 season and our ultimate plummet down the leagues.

Did I ever tell everyone that Noolie and his brethren wouldn't hear a bad word said about that man and his wonderful family ?

What the hell is Brent playing at, trailing those Windsor Boys about with him ?

If a wider audience is to be reached and attendance figures increased, there needs to be investment from him and more sophisticated emissaries adopted.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:42 am

gasser9 wrote:

Yes, Buzsaky wasn't nearly crap enough so I guess he had to go. For a plymouth price of course. What a great bit of business by stapes jocolor
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:04 am

Greenskin wrote:
gasser9 wrote:

You must have been watching different games to me because he was very rarely a match winner. I remember the two goals at Carrow Road but apart from that no plus I don't remember to many assists either. He always seemed to play as if a scout was watching and he had to impress which in fairness he did sometimes but in general I don't think he did enough for the team.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:12 am

Naaaah he's crap. Let's get Wotton back lol!

Sounds to me like Rangers were offering him about £20k a week to be a fringe/luxury player and he thinks he can do better elsewhere.

He used to play for us til Stapes got greedy and the Avivas backed him. Now we're happy to sign a crocked Div 2 performer.

You couldn't make it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:23 am

So, you think that in our position we should be signing a player of Buzsaky's ability?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 11:47 am

knecht wrote:
So, you think that in our position we should be signing a player of Buzsaky's ability?

No. I think some people don't realise what they've got til it's gone.

We are now light years away from the likes of Buzz, Sir Barry, Halmosi, Norris, Nalis etc etc etc.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:11 pm

Tringreen wrote:
knecht wrote:

We are now light years away from the likes of Buzz, Sir Barry, Halmosi, Norris, Nalis etc etc etc.

You are now quoting players who we should have kept hold of such as Norris, Halmosi and Nalis but for all his football ability Buzsacky never really did it for us but as long as you keep believing all the hype to suit your boring argument then so be it.

We all agree Stapes f#cked up big time but we don't need to be referred to it every post.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:29 pm

gasser9 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
knecht wrote:

You are now quoting players who we should have kept hold of such as Norris, Halmosi and Nalis but for all his football ability Buzsacky never really did it for us but as long as you keep believing all the hype to suit your boring argument then so be it.

We all agree Stapes f#cked up big time but we don't need to be referred to it every post.
imagine he started drinking in your local,youd just have to fec off and find another pub,the most boring man on the planet, Sleep
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:19 pm

knecht wrote:

Yes of course we should. We signed a player of Mariner's ability when we were only one League higher.

Any Club with ambition should be looking to sign quality players.

The fact that it's now considered ridiculous that Argyle should try to get good players in rather than injury prone has-beens or never-were's is a sad reflection of the ambition of the club (and several fans) at the moment.

It's an Aviva attitude that also says "we're just thankful to have a club" "let's worry about how we cope with crowd numbers in five figures" "let's talk about flags and pasties rather than the rape and pillage of our club" "anyone who doesn't go to EVERY home game has no right to an opinion on Argyle" etc. etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Grovehill wrote:
knecht wrote:

Yes of course we should. We signed a player of Mariner's ability when we were only one League higher.

The fact that it's now considered ridiculous that Argyle should try to get good players in rather than injury prone has-beens or never-were's is a sad reflection of the ambition of the club (and several fans) at the moment.

It's an Aviva attitude that also says "we're just thankful to have a club" "let's worry about how we cope with crowd numbers in five figures" "let's talk about flags and pasties rather than the rape and pillage of our club" "anyone who doesn't go to EVERY home game has no right to an opinion on Argyle" etc. etc. etc.

Slightly different circumstances to be fair Grovey.Mariner was pretty much an unknown quantity when he came here-a truly inspired signing but he was playing in non league at the time.Akos is an established premier/CCC player and frankly i don't think he'd touch us with a shitty stick now.I agree that there is a need for quality players to come in but i think that different markets to the one that Buzz now belongs will need to be explored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Wasn't he also abused by Argyle fans when he went out of his way to take in an Argyle game, maybe Reading, whilst injured so not playing for QPR?

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Wasn't he also abused by Argyle fans when he went out of his way to take in an Argyle game, maybe Reading, whilst injured so not playing for QPR?

Yes it was GJ, I was there and it wasn't nice!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:08 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

I was at the V festival, one of the very few opening games of the season I have missed in years and I couldn't believe it when I heard about it. People blaming him for leaving a club with no ambition, but still though enough of the club to hobble along to watch them play.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:13 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

The pondlife dickheads with an IQ of -1 who abused Buz were probably fanatical trusters in stapes lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:51 am

Freathy wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

The pondlife dickheads with an IQ of -1 who abused Buz were probably fanatical trusters in stapes lol! lol!
I think they were more along the lines of TCE knuckledraggers rather than anyone with an interest in boardroom politics. The group pop up their ugly faces and shaved heads up above the parapet every now and again, pissed up and looking for someone to hurl venom at. They're certainly not Aviva Boys, put it that way.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
knecht wrote:

Slightly different circumstances to be fair Grovey.Mariner was pretty much an unknown quantity when he came here-a truly inspired signing but he was playing in non league at the time.Akos is an established premier/CCC player and frankly i don't think he'd touch us with a shitty stick now.I agree that there is a need for quality players to come in but i think that different markets to the one that Buzz now belongs will need to be explored.

We all know Akos wouldn't want to come here know, but the point is that in the past when the club's finances were not much different from now, we still went out and bought quality (like PM and even Dwight)) to the club. Maybe this summer's intake might be real quality like the aforementioned, but the fact that they've already done the rounds of lower league clubs doesn't suggest it.

When we got Mariner into the club we also had an exceptional intake of youngsters-Megson, Hodge, Hodges etc. who came partly because Argyle were seen to be heading somewhere with a dynamic manager backed up by a number of well known coaches.

Does Fletcher & Co. and "the biggest youth budget in Devon" inspire in the same way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:25 pm

I agree with all that grovey, but would say PCH hasn't really done the rounds yet and could be anything. That encompasses Daviid Friio to Kenny Cooper
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:26 pm

Do we even have any scouts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buszaky a free agent   Buszaky a free agent Empty

Back to top Go down

Buszaky a free agent
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next