HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Tempory kit, your thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
125+1

125+1

New Tempory kit, your thoughts Empty
PostSubject: New Tempory kit, your thoughts   New Tempory kit, your thoughts EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Although its only tempory, i actually like it, much better without the big ginsters logo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Tempory kit, your thoughts   New Tempory kit, your thoughts EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:58 pm

I wonder how different our "125" kit will be?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: New Tempory kit, your thoughts   New Tempory kit, your thoughts EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:04 pm

It looks quite similar to the kit we wore the season before we were relegated from the Championship (although its a slightly different shade of green).One thing's for sure, I'm not buying any of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Tempory kit, your thoughts   New Tempory kit, your thoughts EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
It looks quite similar to the kit we wore the season before we were relegated from the Championship (although its a slightly different shade of green).One thing's for sure, I'm not buying any of them.

If Ridsdale as had anything to do with it then I imagine it is made out of paper, or possibly drawn on by crayon.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: New Tempory kit, your thoughts   New Tempory kit, your thoughts EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:02 pm

It stinks
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: New Tempory kit, your thoughts   New Tempory kit, your thoughts EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Everything Argyle does at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Tempory kit, your thoughts   New Tempory kit, your thoughts EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 am

Seen both of the proposed shirts and they both suck.....i refuse to buy any of this tat until they go back to the normal green which we wore from 1886-2001.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: New Tempory kit, your thoughts   New Tempory kit, your thoughts EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:16 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Seen both of the proposed shirts and they both suck.....i refuse to buy any of this tat until they go back to the normal green which we wore from 1886-2001.

I completely concur! This horrible drab, dull dark green that was bought in with *****wallet's arrival looks terrible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Tempory kit, your thoughts   New Tempory kit, your thoughts EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:42 am

Freathy wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

I completely concur! This horrible drab, dull dark green that was bought in with *****wallet's arrival looks terrible.

Some clowns over on Pasoti even claim the dark green shirts to be the traditional "Argyle" green.

History suggests otherwise

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: New Tempory kit, your thoughts   New Tempory kit, your thoughts EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:04 am

I'm assuming they're referring to the pre 48/49 strip which is nothing like the post 2001 shit green.

Pasoti only like it because it was introduced by their beloved *****wallet.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: New Tempory kit, your thoughts   New Tempory kit, your thoughts EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:09 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Freathy wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Some clowns over on Pasoti even claim the dark green shirts to be the traditional "Argyle" green.

History suggests otherwise

Nice link there freathy, notice the anniversary kit is there already, an even darker green with two stripes on the right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: New Tempory kit, your thoughts   New Tempory kit, your thoughts EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Would'nt it be better if the anniversary kit was retro, based on the original kit the club wore in its first season, not the best of kits, but it adds to the clubs history more than a gold badge.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Tempory kit, your thoughts   New Tempory kit, your thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

New Tempory kit, your thoughts
Page 1 of 1