Mock Cuncher
Dougie
lawnmowerman
shonbo
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I'm not going tonight Empty
PostSubject: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:23 pm

As twitter is full of the superfans and forza wanker nerds stating they are going tonight because they are a SUPPORTER and are supporting Brent for what he is trying to do (no really that is a reason!) I just want to add that I am NOT going because I have work at 5am tomorrow morning.

Does that mean i'm not a supporter anymore?

Oh to be a superfan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:31 pm

I'm not going as it'll be rubbish and I don't get in to these games with a season ticket and it's not even worth £5 of my hard earned cash. I'm not a supporter as I didn't clap them off on Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:33 pm

I.m not going cause clueless is shite, his players are shite, and i will not prop up this shite regime with my hard earned, until we get a ambitious owner, a manager, and the hangers on are swept away, this free thinking intellectual will just moan about it on this site. study
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:43 pm

I'm not going as I live in Hants. Away games only for me.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:49 pm

I'm not going. Watching more shite like saturday no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Seriously I love Argyle but when it gets to CAPITALISING your support I really think that people will only be happy when there are 1500 like minds at Home Park singing from the same FV hymn sheet.

Its the latest of a number of digs at the non attendees. Bristol Rovers and Morecombe were previous look at me I revel in the level of my support moments with added you'll all be back when were good claiming to have been there.

Now I don't mind so much the poor lambs who follow whatever meme is the latest fad in the twittersphere, they've been lead so long now it's hard to know there own mind, but when it's representative of the club looking down from the directors box or holding court in the Devonport End it wears very very thin.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:00 pm

I'm going.

to sit at home all night cos I'm a SUPPORTER of Tuesday night TV.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:01 pm

I'm going. I wouldn't miss a home game for anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:07 pm

I'm not going because a 7pm kick-off is too early for me.

And it'll be crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:09 pm

I used to get taken to HP when i was a kid to watch the likes of Wilf carter and jimmy Gould and i was hooked, after watching the crap dished up last season i have become totally fed up with super fans, forza merde, murials,fanfests and all the other crap thats going on at argyle.

So until there is a team on the pitch that has a remote chance of actually winning my money will stay in my wallet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Grumpy wrote:
I used to get taken to HP when i was a kid to watch the likes of Wilf carter and jimmy Gould and i was hooked, after watching the crap dished up last season i have become totally fed up with super fans, forza merde, murials,fanfests and all the other crap thats going on at argyle.

So until there is a team on the pitch that has a remote chance of actually winning my money will stay in my wallet.

I'm not going tonight Wilf-Carter-Montana-Slim-466682
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:47 am

Didn't know that Nool was now running a weight watchers group at Home Park.

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/matchdisplays/2012-10-06/3/slides/P1240135.asp
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:38 am

I did think when I saw this photo earlier that a sponsored diet would be in order to raise funds for a charity, between them these 3 men could lose a lot and I for one would put money in the pot towards a deserving good cause. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:46 am

Now back on topic,

I did not go last night, after Saturday who could blame me, the worst Argyle game I have seen for .........fill in what you like. However I did enjoy sitting at home listening to Argyle Player, some wise words from Max Blanchard and was pleased the the other squad members came in and did a lot better. Ok, it was not the 3 points we urgently need but a win might give some confidence to these squad members IF they are picked for the 6 pointer on Saturday.

Phil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:07 am

Tringreen wrote:

Same sorry collection of bucket rattlers and tent dwellers on that website week in week out, their "reward" for all this?......trips on the bus to Morecambe and Barnet. jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:11 am

I didn't go either Twisted Evil

..................................................................................................................I was busy washing my hair lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:14 am

Tringreen wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:18 am

Tringreen wrote:

I was going to post the same picture.

Q. Does my belly look big in this?

A. It looks big in everything you fat slob
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:22 am

Some utter pathetic comments on this thread.

No wonder you have about 8 members. Jeez.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:48 am

8 members, 3 dogs, 2 City fans, 4 janner banners, and the club's top scorer... ackshurely.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:49 am

How many of them are cobi budge MC? Smile
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:52 am

He's probs a member, defo a big dawg, not a City fan, is certainly ein janner mit banner, and he is the only fan of the club's biggest top scorer.

So maybs 3.5?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:15 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Some utter pathetic comments on this thread.

No wonder you have about 8 members. Jeez.

Moan about pathetic comments in one sentence, then in the next sentence, make a pathetic comment.

Great work you dinny.

Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:20 pm

There is a difference between personally insulting people and making a light hearted joke.

I have no idea what a dinny is, I presume it's a term of endearment. Thanks.

http://www.27bslash6.com/foggot.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:34 pm

1/10 must try harder my little groupie friend.

Back off to base you go for instruction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not going tonight   I'm not going tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not going tonight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next