Elias
Ambassador ATD
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambassador ATD

Ambassador ATD

Argyle Ambassador News! Empty
PostSubject: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:14 am

Warm Greentings ATD’rs...

Recently the club asked for ‘Ambassador’ volunteers and so I answered the call to help Argyle spread the clubs, “love, news and exclusive content” with the readers of ATD.

Now, who on this site wouldn’t want to read intriguing material like that?

I am very proud to say PAFC accepted my application to serve, and the fine mods of ATD have agreed to allow that information to be distributed by me, (Rickler) via this dedicated user account

If you would like to know more, or become an ambassador yourself, (I’ve only been one a few hours, but I have to say... It’s fantastic!) then you can find info on the official club website:

Here is the first exciting missive to salivate over:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Great stuff, eh?

You know what to do...
Get yourself up to Home Park with some friends or family and have a good time supporting Argyle!

COYG!!!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:12 am

rivetting jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:37 am

Ambassador ATD wrote:

Recently the club asked for ‘Ambassador’ volunteers and so I answered the call to help Argyle spread the clubs, “love, news and exclusive content” with the readers of ATD.

I am very proud to say PAFC accepted my application to serve, and the fine mods of ATD have agreed to allow that information to be distributed by me, (Rickler) via this dedicated user account

If you would like to know more, or become an ambassador yourself, (I’ve only been one a few hours, but I have to say... It’s fantastic!) then you can find info on the official club website:

Great stuff, eh?

You know what to do...
Get yourself up to Home Park with some friends or family and have a good time supporting Argyle!

COYG!!!

Hi Mr Ambassador. May I firstly congratulate you on your appointment, you must be most honoured.

I would like to ask a question please. In the poster you have displayed, it appears that most of the crowd are stood up. Does Home Park have a standing area? And if not, do they have special dispensation to allow standing in seating areas? This will help me decide where to buy my ticket in future.

Many thanks
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:21 am

Ambassador.

Could you please tell Brent that Rochdale, Burton, Gillingham and Chesterfield are not attractive fixtures, and for me to return at £20 a pop we've got to have a decent chance of spanking them every week.

TTFN
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:44 am

Well done on your appointment Mr Ambassador a good first post and I look forward to many more in the future
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:53 am

You are a shining beacon of hope to us the masses, that a lowly person such as yourself can drag himself from the mire to become an illustrious figure championing the club in the public eye. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:59 am

All we need now is an ATD Argyle President, a President that is voted in that will provide more legitimacy than the current clown that sold his soul for the price of a photo shot in the Herald.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:03 am

In the spirit of the great democratic traditions of this site, we should all be given titles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:04 am

I already have mine, it begins with "C" clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:07 am

Buggerit Gob you pinch all the best ones Sad
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:29 am

knecht wrote:
In the spirit of the great democratic traditions of this site, we should all be given titles.

Ah, akin to a post-apocalyptic society where religious intolerance combines with a sex-obsessed, utterly egocentric culture; where nakedness is modesty, independent thought subversive, & ignorance wisdom.

We're all famous now. It's time to conga.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:36 am

JonB wrote:
knecht wrote:

Ah, akin to a post-apocalyptic society where religious intolerance combines with a sex-obsessed, utterly egocentric culture; where nakedness is modesty, independent thought subversive, & ignorance wisdom.

Sounds like a Mitt Romney commercial.

Had I been permitted to vote and you had this as your campaign slogan and I would have voted for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:47 am

JonB wrote:
knecht wrote:

That's precisely what I had in mind. It hardly needed saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:53 am

JonB wrote:
a post-apocalyptic society where religious intolerance combines with a sex-obsessed, utterly egocentric culture; where nakedness is modesty, independent thought subversive, & ignorance wisdom

That's a pretty long-winded way of describing the Mundane Thread on Pasoti
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:54 am

.... but plagiarised from which book?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:57 am

JonB wrote:

The Famous Five?
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:58 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
JonB wrote:

The Famous Five?

Mr S - I'll set 'em up, you knock 'em down!
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:59 am

PS - I have a well-stuffed brown envelope that I need to covertly pass on to you tomorrow...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:06 am

Do we get to attend the ambassador's reception? Very Happy

also multiple accounts mods we cant have this sort of thing on here i know you let albino get away with it but not rickler
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Ambassador ATD wrote:
If you would like to know more, or become an ambassador yourself, (I’ve only been one a few hours, but I have to say... It’s fantastic!)

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:30 pm

Dear Mr Ambassador ATD, if I were to become a privileged Argyle Ambassador, would my private and personal information be held in a secure Flickr account or would it be treated with contempt and simply locked away on a computer somewhere with an anti virus and no Internet connection with password protection?
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Ambassador ATD wrote:

Great stuff, eh?

You know what to do...

COYG!!!

Hi Mr Ambassador. May I firstly congratulate you on your appointment, you must be most honoured.

I would like to ask a question please. In the poster you have displayed, it appears that most of the crowd are stood up. Does Home Park have a standing area? And if not, do they have special dispensation to allow standing in seating areas? This will help me decide where to buy my ticket in future.

Many thanks

I'm looking forward here I know, but I do like to be informed in good time, this is so I know how much curry to eat before KO.

Is there also a designated standing area for away supporters on 30 March 2013, If I'm allowed to stand I can eat more curry, as the waistband doesn't cut into the currygut lol!

Or will we face eviction if we mirror the home support? affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:10 pm

Ambassador ATD wrote:

Great stuff, eh?

You know what to do...

COYG!!!

Now you tell us about the Barnet game, had I known this time last week, I may well have gone Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Congratulations Mr Ambassador, pass the Ferrero Roches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Congratulations Mr Ambassador, pass the Ferrero Roches

he's really spoiling us with them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle Ambassador News!   Argyle Ambassador News! Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle Ambassador News!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next