Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lowry set to start against Rov'rum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Lowry set to start against Rov'rum Empty
PostSubject: Lowry set to start against Rov'rum   Lowry set to start against Rov'rum EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:34 am

Herald are running a story that Jamie Lowry will start against Rotherham due to Hourihane's suspension on Saturday. Seems a bit of a risk given that he has an injury prone reputation and has only played a few minutes of football this season. I guess we have no other alternatives - only one I could think of would be playing Bhasera in the middle? Chadwick also played an attacking midfield role under Pulis, but as described on pasoti, he has "pinball feet" where the ball bounces off him and goes anywhere.

Lowry to start
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowry set to start against Rov'rum   Lowry set to start against Rov'rum EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:42 am

He has to begin playing again sometime, and he's been on the subs bench a few times now so he must be thought as fit.

I wouldn't play Chadwick anywhere on the pitch, can't really see Bhasera playing that role, so it's the logical choice. Shame we sent back the Watford loanee as it's an away game Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowry set to start against Rov'rum   Lowry set to start against Rov'rum EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Lowry is clearly the player Fletcher signed to be the main central midfielder this year, so hopefully good things will come from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lowry set to start against Rov'rum   Lowry set to start against Rov'rum Empty

Back to top Go down

Lowry set to start against Rov'rum
Page 1 of 1