HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

John Lloyd speaks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

John Lloyd speaks Empty
PostSubject: John Lloyd speaks   John Lloyd speaks EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:50 pm

John Lloyd

A magnificent assessment.
Back to top Go down

John Lloyd speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd speaks   John Lloyd speaks EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:54 pm

I'm disappointed with JL, he should have been screaming his views long ago, he has the ability to make a point so why TF has it taken him so long!

Come on John, more of the same please!

It's time we all got a bit more f'ucking angry!
Back to top Go down

John Lloyd speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd speaks   John Lloyd speaks EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Yep, very good post from Mr Pasty News, but like Gob said, as a well known and passionate fan of the FOOTBALL, he should have been giving it a bit more than he has.

Is he boycotting this disgraceful pre pack ? I would like to think so, but I doubt it. Same old Argyle, same old fans, same old result..
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

John Lloyd speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd speaks   John Lloyd speaks EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:41 pm

In fairness to John and not knowing if he uses this site to do so himself, I can answer that.

He is and has been deeply involved in Ro's Testimonial committee, a VERY worthy cause but one that needed to work in co-operation with the present regime at Home Park.

I think we all know and respect John's opinions on things and I know he's been champing at the bit to speak his mind. It's a mark of the fella therefore that despite his beloved club being clusterf**ked before his very eyes he's bitten his tounge for the greater good of not derailing or diminishing Ro's testimonial achievements. It wasn't cowardice therefore, it wasn't the lack of an opinion or the lack of motivation to express it, he was simply doing the right thing byan Argyle legend and a true gentleman, my respect for John is therefore increased not diminishesd as a result of finding that out.

I hope you agree that's fair enough. Personally I reckon we should focus more on what he says now than the absence of those words in recent weeks.

People listen to John, he has a gift to do in one post what far lesser mortals have to drone on about constantly, ahem Embarassed. I hope his two penneth will finally shake some of the head burying apologists from their hypnosis.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

John Lloyd speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd speaks   John Lloyd speaks EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:46 pm

So do I, always worth reading his posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

John Lloyd speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd speaks   John Lloyd speaks Empty

Back to top Go down

John Lloyd speaks
Page 1 of 1