Vomit!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Vomit! Empty
PostSubject: Vomit!   Vomit! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Just heard Stapes on BBC Radio Devon...

"I'm the Pymothian on the scene"

"I haven't been the Chairman since 2009" - No, you were the feking Vice Chairman though!

"We were a good club, blame the ones from London, the knights of the Realm the Sir Roys and Todds." - You couldn't wait to pick the cheque up though, could you!

"I was told the locals had to move on so we handed it over because we were struggling in the Championship" - True, 5th from top I believe!

"Of course I know Heaney, I know lots of people involved with football" - Forgotten where Heaney's accounts are being kept Paul?

"I didn't call in the administration company, that was Peter Ridsdale" - And who called in Ridsdale?

Lots and lots and lots of, for want of better words "me, me, me" & "I, I and I" & "It's not my fault" and an incredible amount of "how wonderful I am" bullshit!

He's coming out of the woodwork now then, maybe because he knows that is name won't pop up as Heaney's bid is foked?

Back to top Go down

Vomit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vomit!   Vomit! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:33 pm

GOB wrote:
Just heard Stapes on BBC Radio Devon...

"I'm the Pymothian on the scene"

"I haven't been the Chairman since 2009" - No, you were the feking Vice Chairman though!

"We were a good club, blame the ones from London, the knights of the Realm the Sir Roys and Todds." - You couldn't wait to pick the cheque up though, could you!

"I was told the locals had to move on so we handed it over because we were struggling in the Championship" - True, 5th from top I believe!

"Of course I know Heaney, I know lots of people involved with football" - Forgotten where Heaney's accounts are being kept Paul?

"I didn't call in the administration company, that was Peter Ridsdale" - And who called in Ridsdale?

Lots and lots and lots of, for want of better words "me, me, me" & "I, I and I" & "It's not my fault" and an incredible amount of "how wonderful I am" bullshit!

He's coming out of the woodwork now then, maybe because he knows that is name won't pop up as Heaney's bid is foked?

"I haven't been the Chairman since 2009" - But you've been on the board and attended meetings and presumably had the ability to vote on issues, why didn't you resign from the board?

"We were a good club, blame the ones from London, the knights of the Realm the Sir Roys and Todds" A good club already losing money hand over fist. It wasn't them who sold all our best players to fatten up the books to get maximum values for your shares

"Of course I know Heaney, I know lots of people involved with football" Have they all registered business's at your address, like Heaney did with PAFC 2011 Ltd?

"I didn't call in the administration company, that was Peter Ridsdale" So you would have been happy to continue trading insolvently then?

Back to top Go down

Vomit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vomit!   Vomit! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:46 pm

The contempt, arrogance and sheer weakness of character to even not so much as hint at the acknowledgement of making calamitous errors, says more about him then the two promotions he also managed to slip into the conversation.

The biggest c*n* of the lot if you ask me!
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Vomit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vomit!   Vomit! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Didn't hear it, don't want to either, he can't absolve himself from blame, he can't come back.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Vomit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vomit!   Vomit! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:48 pm

X Isle wrote:
Didn't hear it, don't want to either, he can't absolve himself from blame, he can't come back.

We hope
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Vomit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vomit!   Vomit! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:35 pm

*****wallet comes out with this shit because he knows how completely gullible Argyle fans are. Afterall, why wouldn't he think that. After selling Ollie's best players when we were riding high in the Championship he managed to convince the dull and ignorant mob that it was all Ollie's fault! When he saw the faces of the fans all contorted with hatred of Ollie as they shreiked "trust in stapes" he must have thought "how the f*** did I get away with that?"
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Vomit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vomit!   Vomit! EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Stapleton did far too well out of Argyle, and more importantly out of Argyle's demise to ever be listened to empathetically.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Vomit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vomit!   Vomit! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Even if Stapleton was completely blameless for this whole fiasco this is not the time for him to be proclaiming it in interviews. Next he will be going on holiday whilst his staff are unpaid (but not going in the sea).
Back to top Go down

Vomit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vomit!   Vomit! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:23 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Stapleton did far too well out of Argyle, and more importantly out of Argyle's demise to ever be listened to empathetically.

That's pretty much my view. Anyone who paraded around in that car with that registration has got to be suspect.
No one is denying most of the years up to Footgate were a healthy time, but it appears greed got the better of him.
Refusals to share it around, and selling players to impress Kagami resulted in a nice little earner for him ... a nice earner.

And while it was well trailed that the locals were outvoted under the NWO, he brought them in, and even I could tell from the Mayflower terrace that the club were spending their way into oblivion and gambling purely on the WCup.
He and Wrathall might not have had majority, but there was nothing to stop him bringing the crap out into the open ..... but he and Wrathall went along with it, looking for the punt.

And even now, he and Wrathall apparently have no problem whatsoever in sacrificing yet another season and allowing Ridsdale to hold up the wabbit over the hot coals.
Back to top Go down

Vomit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vomit!   Vomit! EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:27 pm

And the board of HPPL was Toad, Stapes and Wrathall. They knew exactly what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vomit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vomit!   Vomit! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vomit!
Page 1 of 1