125+1
Rickler
Chemical Ali
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Firoz Kassam Empty
PostSubject: Firoz Kassam   Firoz Kassam EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:35 pm

According to the Beards ( Very Happy ) he is the interested party from Monaco. Used to own Oxford and developed their stadium with cinema/ hotel etc (Postey has hinted that he still owns Oxford's ground). Not sure what he will bring to Argyle, looks like another property developer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Firoz Kassam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firoz Kassam   Firoz Kassam EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:40 pm

Oxford fans aren't keen on him (their situation when he bought them seems very similar to ours)-

Back to top Go down

Firoz Kassam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firoz Kassam   Firoz Kassam EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:57 pm

Gawd, it just gets worse and worse. Just one look at that Wiki resumee fills me with a million reasons why I have a problem with the modern professional football industry in this country.... sleep with the devil and all that.
What a nice man .. and Ridsdale might be trying to tap him up on behalf of Stapleton and the gang ?!! Laughing
For the first time, if true, and I haven't read any of the Pasoti stuff, I can only surmise they must be desperate now to fund this pre pack.

What on earth is Risdale doing for his reported 20K a month, going through a directory of global arms dealers and slum landlords and sticking a pin in it ?
Who on earth employed this man to sort out Argyle's debt problems ? ... shame on them for a thousand years.
Back to top Go down

Firoz Kassam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firoz Kassam   Firoz Kassam EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:47 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Gawd, it just gets worse and worse. Just one look at that Wiki resumee fills me with a million reasons why I have a problem with the modern professional football industry in this country.... sleep with the devil and all that.
What a nice man .. and Ridsdale might be trying to tap him up on behalf of Stapleton and the gang ?!! Laughing
For the first time, if true, and I haven't read any of the Pasoti stuff, I can only surmise they must be desperate now to fund this pre pack.

What on earth is Risdale doing for his reported 20K a month, going through a directory of global arms dealers and slum landlords and sticking a pin in it ?
Who on earth employed this man to sort out Argyle's debt problems ? ... shame on them for a thousand years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Firoz Kassam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firoz Kassam   Firoz Kassam EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Rumours are that Kassam has pulled out.

Its good to see that Ridsdale has such great contacts. Are we really that bad that we are scraping the bottom of the barrel?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Firoz Kassam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firoz Kassam   Firoz Kassam EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:20 pm

LOL. He is out now. Chris Webb has scared him away!

Does anyone actually believe in any of this nonsense.

Oh by the way... I hear Guilfoyle has been put on garden leave... Jeez.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Firoz Kassam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firoz Kassam   Firoz Kassam EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:29 pm

penzancepirate wrote:

The thing is, as much as i dont like Risdale, at least he is trying, and finding alternatives to brent, i mean if brent pulls the plug and this heaney deal falls through we are dead in the water.

As for the trust and Chris Webb, who the hell do they think they are, i admit kassam isnt very attractive, but beggers cant be choosers, and it seems the trust with thier 1400 members speak for ALL fans all of a sudden, unless you disagree with them, then they get on their high hoarse. i 100% agree when you say pasoti trust, as if they were the voice off all fans, why doesnt he post on all Argyle forums with updates!.
Back to top Go down

Firoz Kassam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firoz Kassam   Firoz Kassam EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:09 pm

125+1 wrote:
but beggars cant be choosers

I have never believed or even understood that cliche. There is always choice in the context of most life .... there are no guns held to heads here.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Firoz Kassam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firoz Kassam   Firoz Kassam EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:41 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
125+1 wrote:

I have never believed or even understood that cliche. There is always choice in the context of most life .... there are no guns held to heads here.

Quite. Beggars can choose to lower themselves to putting their hands out, choose to lower themselves even further to doing sexual favours, choose to starve to death, choose to mug people, choose to shoplift, choose to rob a bank. A miriad of choices.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Firoz Kassam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firoz Kassam   Firoz Kassam EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:09 am

X Isle wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
125+1 wrote:

Quite. Beggars can choose to lower themselves to putting their hands out, choose to lower themselves even further to doing sexual favours, choose to starve to death, choose to mug people, choose to shoplift, choose to rob a bank. A miriad of choices.

Some, will do anything for a pint and a pasty with the nice, hard working gentlemen in suits ................... sadly they are negotiating for us all Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Firoz Kassam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firoz Kassam   Firoz Kassam EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:49 am

I agree - Beggars CAN be chosers! I don't belive Argyle's only lot in life is to be evermore run by spivs and outclassed greedy perochials. Argyle IS better than that. This administration delivered to us by *****wallet should have been the perfect opportunity for a proper marketing job to attract proper investors with vision and ambition. Other clubs have managed it and I absolutely believe Argyle could have too. Instead the spivs and outclassed greedy perochials thoroughly stitched us up with this pre-pack deal. Argyle fans need to get angry.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Firoz Kassam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firoz Kassam   Firoz Kassam EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:17 am

Why didn't Webb inform Ridsdale of how little he is wanted at Argyle at the same time?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Firoz Kassam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firoz Kassam   Firoz Kassam EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:29 am

Freathy wrote:
I agree - Beggars CAN be chosers! I don't belive Argyle's only lot in life is to be evermore run by spivs and outclassed greedy perochials. Argyle IS better than that. This administration delivered to us by *****wallet should have been the perfect opportunity for a proper marketing job to attract proper investors with vision and ambition. Other clubs have managed it and I absolutely believe Argyle could have too. Instead the spivs and outclassed greedy perochials thoroughly stitched us up with this pre-pack deal. Argyle fans need to get angry.

I agree totally.

I welcomed administration because I thought it would be the best opportunity to get rid of all 3 self serving factions on the old board. The club would have been an attractive prospect to new owners.

But what have we got? Ridsdale trying to sell the land to property developers who will then give him the club for £1. People like Buttivant never got a look in because he did not want Ridsdale involved.

Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Firoz Kassam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firoz Kassam   Firoz Kassam EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:02 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Why didn't Webb inform Ridsdale of how little he is wanted at Argyle at the same time?

Keep your freinds close but your enemies closer?.

Ridsdale is pulling Guilfoyles strings, Guilfoyle holds the key to Argyles entire future. Until BIL fails and his Monaco trip bears no fruit he's in complete control of things. Alienating him at THIS stage would be pointless. JB gets in though and I fully expect their handshakes to turn to Nescafe handshakes, if they don't i'll join the ATD anti-trust leaning. Until then I can understand, however unpalatable it is, the need for diplomacy.
Back to top Go down

Firoz Kassam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firoz Kassam   Firoz Kassam EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:23 pm

X Isle wrote:

You've just pronounced a list that rich and poor do alike.... all sorts of people mug, steal, do sexual favours and rob a bank ... have you not seen the news over the last three years ? ... although, being fair to beggars, when was the last time a beggar robbed a bank ?

Get real Smiffy, this club does not have to be a begging club ... that's just poppycock ... and in fact, in this administration, it's THE CLUB that holds all the aces ... it's the only entity that has any proven ability to produce cash income to pay off these gamblers we've got around our necks ... there is no way these creditors would allow this club to go belly up. As for the property thing, that is just what it is, speculation.

As Freathy understands, this whole 'beggar club' thing is ludicrous, and just a ruse put forward by those who would dine every Saturday lunchtime at our expense.
Sort yerself out Smiffy, and stop listening to those Pasoti Risdalians .... they'll land you in the soup.... you were lucky enough to have had a Damascus moment, don't blow it now.... don't listen to those PMs in your head.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Firoz Kassam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firoz Kassam   Firoz Kassam EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:48 pm

X Isle wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Keep your freinds close but your enemies closer?.

Ridsdale is pulling Guilfoyles strings, Guilfoyle holds the key to Argyles entire future. Until BIL fails and his Monaco trip bears no fruit he's in complete control of things. Alienating him at THIS stage would be pointless. JB gets in though and I fully expect their handshakes to turn to Nescafe handshakes, if they don't i'll join the ATD anti-trust leaning. Until then I can understand, however unpalatable it is, the need for diplomacy.

I reckon that alienating Guilfoyle and Ridsdale is long overdue. Don't trust the pair of them at all.
Our club is being taken to the cleaners and we need to be diplomatic ?

If we're going to be a vehicle for scumbags to get their ill gotten money back while the club itself rots, I'd rather see it die and be reborn.
We have always been viewed as country cousins but this charade is really taking the piss !

And our self styled leaders continue to play along with it, looking for scraps.
Parochial and Pathetic in equal measure.
Back to top Go down

Firoz Kassam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firoz Kassam   Firoz Kassam EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:05 pm

In effect, the Pasoti Trust position is :-

Public rhetoric of Argyle for ever, we're going for it, we're angry now ...... when the reality is ...... nothing's changed.

If indeed they actually think they have any sway at all in this, the best thing the Trust can do at this present time ? .... convince the staff and players NOT to defer again in September, and convince them to convey that message to the administrators NOW.
It's quite simple ... the wages deferral has always been at the centre of this attempted pre pack.... without it, Ridsdale and the pre packers would have floundered long ago, and Brent, or someone else, would have been installed toute suite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Firoz Kassam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firoz Kassam   Firoz Kassam Empty

Back to top Go down

Firoz Kassam
Page 1 of 1