Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scumbags (Kagami, Campbell, Synan etc)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Scumbags (Kagami, Campbell, Synan etc) Empty
PostSubject: Scumbags (Kagami, Campbell, Synan etc)   Scumbags (Kagami, Campbell, Synan etc) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:05 am

Looks like the idiots (including the 'nice Mr Campbell') from the Far East were involved in the problems at Rushden and Diamionds which led to their plunge into administration after promised funding failed to materialise (sound familiar)-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Scumbags (Kagami, Campbell, Synan etc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scumbags (Kagami, Campbell, Synan etc)   Scumbags (Kagami, Campbell, Synan etc) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:44 am

Good spot Ali. Everything comes to those that wait.
Careful now, if you have a go at Campbell, Nap's schoolboy crush, you'll have Napoleon on here hurling insults at you in true Pasoti tradition.

About time all these people were perceived as the horrors they are, all of them. What was allowed to happen here was appalling and now another football club has died with them failing it.
What on earth was Campbell thinking of brokering a deal for another football club at this time, it's not as if he's any good at the football thing. But then he doesn't appear to be very good at anything ... perhaps he should go back to coppering if they'll have him.

I have gone on about Campbell in the past as he has got off lighly in my opinion, and to illustrate how, despite lots of damning populist rhetoric, some of our fans like IJN have continued to support these money men that did us so much harm. There's no way Campbell should be seperated from Kagami and Synan.

Funny how this should come out now isn't it. Perhaps Kagami said "I want revenge", and Campbell heard it as " I want Rushden" jocolor

My ! I wonder who passed the 'documents' of the Rushden thing to the westcountry media.
Back to top Go down

Scumbags (Kagami, Campbell, Synan etc)
Page 1 of 1