Go down 
+2
Mock Cuncher
Chemical Ali
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Another month, another wage deferral - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another month, another wage deferral   Another month, another wage deferral - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:32 am

125+1 wrote:
It seems to me there is hell of alot of jealousy on this site regarding pasoti, which is the official and most viewed Argyle forum on the net, and certain people on here sit in little corners like children throwing thier toys about, you really need to get over yourselfs.

We are all Argyle fans no matter what our opinions but im near on 100% certain the there's a few on here that will be more disapointed if Brent comes through and Argyle live to see another day run as a viable business, rather than folding, all so you can say told you so.

Unfortunetely that is why this forum will never be as big as Pasoti, and is dubbed anti-argyle democratic as soon as someone has a differant opinion they get attacked, you lot really need to get over yourself's.

I hope we never get as big as Pasoti. Have you noticed that over there the only way to get a reply to your comments is to be part of the clique or to say something outrageous?

And I think you are mistaking venom for scepticism. If a consortium of Jesus, Bill Gates and Pamela Anderson turned up at HP, it would still be a long time before I trusted them. I will continue to ask questions about the motives of those in charge. I have learnt the lessons from the past. Have you?
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Another month, another wage deferral   Another month, another wage deferral - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:59 am

On the thread diversion.............there is some small truth in what 125 says but not enough to merit a reaction. Each forum is distinct and each should be confident in itself to not give a carroty stump about the other. That last bit is the 'some small truth' referred to - you guys care FAR too much about what PASOTI is doing sometimes and should just be proud to do your own thing.........frankly "fuck 'em".

penzancepirate wrote:
X Isle wrote:

As regards the staff in the middle of all this Penz, I think they should be the arbiters of what they see as being fair treatment. They've been at the coalface and born the brunt of everything the three amigos threw at them ..... I have faith, based on what i've observed from him and how he's done business before, that he'll treat them right and they'll be looked after.

Ha ha ha ... do I detect a bit of "Pasoti Trust in something" bullshit returning there Smiffy ?
What on earth do you mean by "they'll be looked after".... a pint and a pasty, and a couple of months money ?
Sounds like some cynical Victorian philanthropy, and that you think les miserables have the "right" to fall on their sword should they honourably wish ... do ma a favour.
They're owed their wages ... you know, like you work for wages and get paid..... I'll ask you the same I would ask if I posted on the Farm ..... Do you think Brent should and will pay the staff in full ? If he doesn't, will you still support his deal ?

Penz it's not 'PASOTI anything' old chum, it's just that I trust JB to do the right thing. I may be wrong, he may reduce their owings, I simply don't know. If he does I won't be happy about it but I won't though, for a second, pretend it'll be anyone's fault but the three amigos and their five month journey to achive less than he's achieved in five days.

There will be two villains of that piece 1) the NWO for creating the mess and 2) the three amigos for prelonging it all.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Another month, another wage deferral   Another month, another wage deferral - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:12 pm

We have to be outspoken critics of Pasoti when appropriate Smiffy, simply because they would appear to represent the fans, both at the club and in the media.

Pi$$ taking of certain individuals is personal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another month, another wage deferral   Another month, another wage deferral - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another month, another wage deferral
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2