HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another game another loss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Another game another loss Empty
PostSubject: Another game another loss   Another game another loss EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:04 pm

Should be all over by christmas
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another game another loss   Another game another loss EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Before that at this rate!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Another game another loss   Another game another loss EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:52 pm

I see Liam 'personal reasons/ankles' Dickinson scored. I haven't got a lot of time for Reid but the bloke was shafted good and proper over the Dickinson debacle.

And lord help us even Peter Gilbert got one. Ex-players who were shit a decade ago are even taking the piss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another game another loss   Another game another loss EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:29 pm

Freathy, as you know, we're going down .... again. There comes a time when the treatment is too late ... in life, we all know it's all about getting the treatment early enough.... the Ridsdale Heaney Guilfoyle Mastpoint delays have blown that... and who knows, the now famed original "reticence" of Brent may well have been part of the whole charade... I find it hard to believe he is suddenly falling over himself because of a few gurning Janners.

The mention of Barker, Gilbert, Blair and his dad is haunting ... and yeah, they weren't the best, although I personally thought Gilbert was better than the crap he got.
I find Dad's regret at our demise a token public gimmee, given his career earnings and property portfolio. He made big, big mistakes down here, by leaving at the wrong time ... and by coming back, not having learned anything.
It's too late and no good feeling public sorrow .. we all feel that ... even some Exeter fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another game another loss   Another game another loss EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:56 am

We're rapidly heading to the point of no return, Brent needs to introduce his money to the PAFC bank account ASAP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another game another loss   Another game another loss EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:20 am

Actually Gob, I was just thinking that the continuing rot might just be niggling away in Brent's mind and the price he's willing to pay up front.... could cause problems. And of course there's still a possibility of another last minute swoop from the usual monied suspects who would certainly not bother to do anything about the playing side.

There's no doubt in my mind we're headed out of the league fast.... very sad .. and who's to say the boil will have been lanced with a sale. We need at least half a new team, let alone coaching staff.... I can't see where that will come from. "Being conscious " of the team's plight is one thing, being able to do anything about it is another... it's deep rooted.

When we're say 9 points adrift, that will be that, maybe as early as the end of October.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Another game another loss   Another game another loss EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:44 am

Brent is a believer in 'organic growth' - he's already said that model will apply if/when he takes over. If anyone is expecting a player budget from the speccy version of *****wallet then they should think again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another game another loss   Another game another loss EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:29 am

Organic growth only works if there's something to grow, we don't even have the seed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another game another loss   Another game another loss Empty

Back to top Go down

Another game another loss
Page 1 of 1