HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has Brenda Spoken?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Has Brenda Spoken? Empty
PostSubject: Has Brenda Spoken?   Has Brenda Spoken? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:05 pm

We have Pasoti and the Trust and their war councils saying Heaney is history, and Brent is going to be the new owner, and that Brent sees no red lights, and the council are on board etc, etc...

But has Brenda said anything at all?

I don't remember seeing a single quote substantiating any of the above?

And let's face it... It's what Brenda says that goes!

News anyone?
Back to top Go down

Has Brenda Spoken? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Brenda Spoken?   Has Brenda Spoken? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Yeah, I've got some news.
The ageing strike leaders who nearly slipped their net have just been offered a new role upstairs.
No need for Guilfoyle or anyone else to say anything....
I will be astonished if the red light, the blue lights and the dockyard hooter don't go off in the near future.
It's a circus with a show to put on.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Has Brenda Spoken? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Brenda Spoken?   Has Brenda Spoken? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:18 pm

Rickler wrote:

We have Pasoti and the Trust and their war councils saying Heaney is history, and Brent is going to be the new owner, and that Brent sees no red lights, and the council are on board etc, etc...

But has Brenda said anything at all?

I don't remember seeing a single quote substantiating any of the above?

And let's face it... It's what Brenda says that goes!

News anyone?

I believe the Riddler said that he "consulted" Guilfoyle as a matter of courtesy on the sacking of Reid as. technically,it was in Guilfoyle's remit to take such action.But from the man himself,nothing for some time.Which actually is no great hardship,as the man is either a cretinous buffoon or an extremely clever,self serving manipulator.The latter,i would suspect.
Back to top Go down

Has Brenda Spoken? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Brenda Spoken?   Has Brenda Spoken? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:57 am

He's been shunted off to one side, Riddler has been told "get this unholy mess sorted and then get out"
Back to top Go down

Has Brenda Spoken? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Brenda Spoken?   Has Brenda Spoken? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:18 pm

peter_dout wrote:
He's been shunted off to one side, Riddler has been told "get this unholy mess sorted and then get out"

This has been the nod and a wink party line ever since Postey took the bait to become a Committee sprat. It is not neccessarily true.
It would be music to my ears if it were. History has given me a default position of not believing a word that comes from that quarter ... they have been wrong too often in the past.
Back to top Go down

Has Brenda Spoken? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Brenda Spoken?   Has Brenda Spoken? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:35 am

penzancepirate wrote:
peter_dout wrote:

This has been the nod and a wink party line ever since Postey took the bait to become a Committee sprat. It is not neccessarily true.
It would be music to my ears if it were. History has given me a default position of not believing a word that comes from that quarter ... they have been wrong too often in the past.

I didn't hear this from PASOTI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Has Brenda Spoken? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Brenda Spoken?   Has Brenda Spoken? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has Brenda Spoken?
Page 1 of 1