Flat_Track_Bully
Tringreen
Chemical Ali
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR Empty
PostSubject: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:27 am

According to Errington it's going to be 2oC at kick off tomorrow so wrap up warm. Branno has warned the argyle players that if they wear gloves he will give them a kicking after the game Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:34 am

Ugwu set to play some part in the game and make his (delayed) debut-

Herald LINK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:59 am

Close to Aldershot now and 3 minutes from Scrumpy Jack. Weather not too cold but as bleak as you like - wet and grey. Too early for a roar but a pivotal game awaits I think.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:11 am

Pokesdown wrote:
Close to Aldershot now and 3 minutes from Scrumpy Jack. Weather not too cold but as bleak as you like - wet and grey. Too early for a roar but a pivotal game awaits I think.

18deg C and fair in the land of Arabs with socks....................... Off to the pub for Spurs v Newcastle, then the rugby. Every other drink free and moussaka to soak it up.

I know, I'm naaaaaat a praaaaaaper faaaaaaaan. Rolling Eyes

I'll be back when the club is no longer owned by someone who doesn't give a toss and when it is not infested by self promoting , bucket rattling janners.

In the words of Capt. Oates, 'I may be gone some time.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:21 am

Fair play Tringy but Argyle are merely the reason for a boys reunion plus I can put the internal shenanigans to one side to hopefully cheer on a vital 3 points.

Enjoy the sun you old bugger.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:50 am

Pokesdown wrote:
Fair play Tringy but Argyle are merely the reason for a boys reunion plus I can put the internal shenanigans to one side to hopefully cheer on a vital 3 points.

Enjoy the sun you old bugger.

A jolly boys outing drunken ................ good for you. They don't have to involve the misery of Argyle though. As we oldies know, it has rarely been easy being addicted to Argo but this current nightmare scenario leaves me with little or no appetite for trips to places like Aldershot on a cold, wet and grey day. Plus I need to pee a lot after beer and they only have 2 toilets in the away end What a Face It was the same at Colchester and I missed the only goal once when queuing for the loo.
Enjoy the meet up and I truly hope we can get a result, even though survival will prolong the influence that the Windsor Boys and their type have at the club.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:18 pm

Just got here. Walked along Windsor way to get to the pub. Aldershot women are ugly. Nothing else to report.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:07 pm

Team News:

Cole / Berry, Charles, Branston, Bhas /PCH, Cox, Wotton, Hourihane, Banton / Reid

Subs: Chenoweth, Ugwu, Young, Blanchard, Lowry, Gurreri, Murray

Sheridan's first away match, and we switch to 4-5-1. Cox and Wotton in for Murray and Young. Gozie Ugwu on the bench
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:52 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:

18deg C and fair in the land of Arabs with socks....................... Off to the pub for Spurs v Newcastle, then the rugby. Every other drink free and moussaka to soak it up.

F*ck off !!! Mad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:06 pm

YEAAAAAYYYYY. One to the goodies! Jason Banton.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:07 pm

COYG! Rooooooooooarrrrrr!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:12 pm

SHIT!!!!! 1 - 1.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Boo hoo!
Bollocks! Sad

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:31 pm

anyone have a radio link? bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:41 pm

Yaaaaayyyyy. 2 -1 to Banton and the goodies. We're going up!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:41 pm

Nope, I'm watching 'a wonderful life' on the box and on the net for atd and the score!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:46 pm

Branston DOESN"T give away a penalty in spite of our commentators thinking it was. Very Happy

Have you noticed how after ATD sponsor a player, Cox, Argyle begin to perform better?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:04 pm

Poor game but we're winning.

Collection of superfans walking up and down to the bogs "basking" in celeb status. Even the deep throating, gone all quiet Webb is here.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:22 pm

Fackin Stalker!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:27 pm

we are winning Very Happy

this must mean greengenes are due a return on here soon enough as per usual.
Webb will be preparing his winners speech as we speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:41 pm

We're hanging on with brief spells of attacks. Atmosphere good with a great away turn out. 15 mins away from a vital 3 points although we're under the cosh as I type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:57 pm

yeay we won the game Smile however my enthusiam is dead for the club now seeing that corrupt website has a mural.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Easy win. Now for the play-offs. I think a straight promotion is unlikely but we should aim for the play-offs this season.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Perhaps Sheridan really is drilling the shower of no hoper shit that clueless left him with into a unit that isn't so piss easy to beat. Well done Sheridan lad! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Freathy wrote:
Perhaps Sheridan really is drilling the shower of no hoper shit that clueless left him with into a unit that isn't so piss easy to beat. Well done Sheridan lad! cheers

With this club being a shower of corrupt shit its nice too see the important side of the club managing to be the shining light.

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR   Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice cold in Aldershot- the MATCH thread ROAR
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next