Lord Tisdale
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:29 pm

No not Manure, although I am watching and quite enjoying the Rooney less Scum doing a job, but the three games impacting on the fun end of the division, doesn't look like the Ox are going to do us any favours.
Back to top Go down

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:32 pm

One of my rare evenings watching Premiership/Champions League football. Have a man crush on Mourinho so hoping they put Dane's lot out.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Have a man crush on Mourinho .

He's certainly a sweet boy, ooops, one nil Scum.
Back to top Go down

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:55 pm

Man United 1 up just to let you know :p

How old is Giggs? 39 or 19, brilliant
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Joke decision by turkish ref, I hate that cheating little tw@t Nani but FFS?
Back to top Go down

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:04 pm

How does a player like kaka go from what he was like to how he's been for the last few years? You wouldn't take him now in a swap deal with Nick Chadwick.
Back to top Go down

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Good job that wasn't Kaka Jock... Very Happy

Lovely strike.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Scorcher from Modric.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Ronaldo lol

Talk about a sending off totally changing a game.

Last edited by Czarcasm on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:11 pm

Gayboy scores although bearing in mind I've declared a man crush on Mourinho that is slightly tongue in cheek... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Watch OT empty now, a shame cos it was a good contest until that cnut of a ref stuck his oar in.
Back to top Go down

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Not a United fan but this is a game ruined by the ref.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Good old ref i say,worth it just for the reaction it'll provoke from old cemetery face after the game.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:23 pm

From one angle on the replay it looks worthy of a red card. Probably why Andy Townsend isn't still banging on about it being an injustice.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Good old ref i say,worth it just for the reaction it'll provoke from old cemetery face after the game.
I concur...

Man United...fook 'em.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Roy Keane doesn't give a feck. It's dangerous play so it's a red card. No bias towards United whatever.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Bolloxs. Never a red.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:23 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Roy Keane doesn't give a feck. It's dangerous play so it's a red card. No bias towards United whatever.
I get the impression that Keano still doesn't like Ferguson for farming him off to Celtic at the first hint of decline. Him arguing with Southgate is funny, and some of the looks he gives Chiles are amazing too...he hates him, yet Chiles is completely oblivious.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:28 pm

Dane. wrote:
Bolloxs. Never a red.

and Newquay were offside for all 11 lol! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:49 pm

I wish they were. Ha ha
Back to top Go down

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Bolloxs. Never a red.

and Newquay were offside for all 11 lol! Wink

lol
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:35 pm

Thing about that 11-0 score line is yes we got hammered. Managers take the blame. But I had resigned before the the game anyway. So win lose or draw I was gone. I had too much going in at home to spend my Saturdays travelling all over Devon and Cornwall, it was a risk taking over a team of which were located in an area I knew very little local players. It didn't work. But I'm pleased I tried, rather than just talk a good game on a forum Wink
Back to top Go down

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Good job that wasn't Kaka Jock... Very Happy

Lovely strike.

No danger of that these days. He's been picking up £150k a week for 4 years at Real Madrid now and has played 77 games!

He cost Real 68 million Euros, 6 months after Man City offered £100 million for him. He was probably the best player in the world 6 or 7 years ago but isn't a patch on that now for me and he's still only 30. He'll probably end up going to Man City next season for £50 million and play about 20 games doing feck all.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:53 pm

I don't begrudge players earning big money, if someone wanted to pay me that much , I'd take it. But earning that much brings certain responsibilitys to behave like a good role model, and a select few footballers paint a bad picture of the rest
Back to top Go down

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:08 am

What's more criminal is unbelievably talented players who get paid shitloads of cash and play like cnuts once they've earned enough money to last them a lifetime.

Most of them play for Chelsea and city admittedly but it happens everywhere. They should be on performance related pay when they earn that much.

Look at city's midfielders. Milner, Rodwell, Sinclair, Nasri, Silva, Barry to name a few.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tonight's footy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's footy   Tonight's footy Empty

Back to top Go down

Tonight's footy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next