HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mahoosive night tonight.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Mahoosive night tonight. Empty
PostSubject: Mahoosive night tonight.   Mahoosive night tonight. EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:50 pm

While I am hoping that you boys give the 'fud a beating I have to say I would prefer it if that didn't gain you any ground as most of the rest of the dross are playing sides in contention with us at the top.

Maybe I wouldn't mind so much seeing the Turks replace you at the "Rock Bottom" as I shall be taking in their game over at the Mighty Dags tonight and it would serve us well to have everyone that can't catch us confident and in good form.

Desperate for AFC to turn Sarfend over as they are putting together a bit of a run and putting me in the invidious position of considering joining the Green Platoon there next Tuesday, not a nice feeling I can tell you.

Tonights results might well set a trend for the last ten games imho.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Mahoosive night tonight.   Mahoosive night tonight. EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:34 pm

The Green Platoon is daan to last man standing and that last man is Bord Tisdale.

Cmon Argo ewe yewsless jerks...

etc.

roar.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Mahoosive night tonight.   Mahoosive night tonight. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:20 pm

And then along comes another one.

AFC and the Turks have done us major faves in the last two games at Sarf, I have to say I am looking for you boys to at least get a point there tonight, we could also do with our feathered friends getting at least the same from Chesterfield, Barnet we hope of course will batter Fleetwood while Accy turn over AFC, that would leave Devon's losers 89th and 90th while keeping us 7 points clear of the chasing pack with just 7 games to go.

Getting exciting now isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Mahoosive night tonight.   Mahoosive night tonight. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:22 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
And then along comes another one.

AFC and the Turks have done us major faves in the last two games at Sarf, I have to say I am looking for you boys to at least get a point there tonight, we could also do with our feathered friends getting at least the same from Chesterfield, Barnet we hope of course will batter Fleetwood while Accy turn over AFC, that would leave Devon's losers 89th and 90th while keeping us 7 points clear of the chasing pack with just 7 games to go.

Getting exciting now isn't it?

Triffic. Look how far we've fallen.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Mahoosive night tonight.   Mahoosive night tonight. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:24 pm

LT are you going to Roots Hall tonight? They'll probably give you a free fireman's helmet to wear in the away end Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Mahoosive night tonight.   Mahoosive night tonight. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:33 pm

Off to Roots hall tonight. Curry with Southend season ticket holder and then the game. To be honest it can't come soon enough it terms of Argyle world. Looking for signs of improvement that others say they have witnessed. Looking forward to seeing Jason Banto again. A win would be huge.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Mahoosive night tonight.   Mahoosive night tonight. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
LT are you going to Roots Hall tonight? They'll probably give you a free fireman's helmet to wear in the away end Laughing

Not decided yet, waiting to hear from me wing man, may nip over to Dartford instead.

Wouldn't be joining the GP anyway, while I can just about deal with wanting you to get something out of the game the thought of being in among all them celebrating Janners if you did would be too much to big gay bare.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Mahoosive night tonight.   Mahoosive night tonight. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:18 pm

Got to leave know. See you on the other side of the result.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Mahoosive night tonight.   Mahoosive night tonight. EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Well well, what was that all about then ?

Looks to me like Rochdale and Dagenham are now back in the mix while York and the Shots will not be sleeping easily tonight, thank god me wing man had to work late so we went to Dartford and watched a turgid one nil defeat to Barrow, still anything would have been better than Sarf and watch them half a dozen Gargs give it the big'un.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mahoosive night tonight.   Mahoosive night tonight. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mahoosive night tonight.
Page 1 of 1