Elias
Charlie Wood
Warny
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Warny

Warny

Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season Empty
PostSubject: Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season   Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I assume Banton up top (please not Chadwick!) and this lad on the left. Another Joe Lennox?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season   Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:15 pm

just what we need another midfielder...... we need a striker who averages more than a shot on target every 4 games...
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season   Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:50 pm

A dozen Championship appearances this season, maybe better than some who have passed through this season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season   Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Looks about 12.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season   Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:33 pm

He's played at a higher level enough times for one so young. And he's received a contract until 2015 so they must think well of him.

He's also been selected for Scots U21.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season   Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:38 pm

knecht wrote:
He's played at a higher level enough times for one so young. And he's received a contract until 2015 so they must think well of him.

He's also been selected for Scots U21.

Razz That's pissed on everyone's fireworks Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season   Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Time to come clean, Jock..... do you have a similar connection with "God's own Country" (copyright my dad) to me - ie your dad came from there.

The only other connection I have is I like a good whisky and I've been there maybe 4 or 5 times.

(signed a proud member of Clan Donaldson & Lewis.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season   Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:06 pm

knecht wrote:
Time to come clean, Jock..... do you have a similar connection with "God's own Country" (copyright my dad) to me - ie your dad came from there.

The only other connection I have is I like a good whisky and I've been there maybe 4 or 5 times.

(signed a proud member of Clan Donaldson & Lewis.)

scratch Pardon?

My Father's Scottish, so am I, and my Mum's from Yorkshire. My elder sister was born in Nottingham, I was born in Ayr, and my younger brother and sister were born in Cornwall. Cosmopolitan family Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season   Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:00 am

we need a bloody forward man !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Old Timer

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season   Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:15 am

He was useless tonight , send him back.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season   Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:20 am

Another kid ? Don't fink Shezza has much more going on than clueless.

It's Blue. it's square and we're heading there. What a shambles.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season   Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:00 am

I dot think your can blame. The manager. The chairman needs to back him financially. You can't polish shit. No matter who is in charge.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season   Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:21 am

Dane. wrote:
I dot think your can blame. The manager. The chairman needs to back him financially. You can't polish shit. No matter who is in charge.

I realise that fact Dane but from the clips I've heard, the manager doesn't fill me with confidence that he's got what it takes. I may be doing him a disservice. Certainly hope so.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season   Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:48 am

Some fairly harsh comments on here and on PASOTI about Bryan.He didn't make a massive impact 'tis true but i suppose it couldn't have been easy joining up with a new club and going straight into the first team on the same day,especially when the team is struggling and where the players and style are completely unfamiliar.I've seen too many flash in the pan debuts to get too worried about a rather slow start,Bristol City fans seem to rate him quite highly,lets hope we start to see the best of him very soon though,because time is fast running out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season   Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:40 am

i'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt seeing as he was only our player from 1600 yesterday so had no time to even settle in. He needs to hit the ground running from saturday.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season   Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season Empty

Back to top Go down

Joe Bryan - loan till end of the season
Page 1 of 1