The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You really want a nice new ground ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

You really want a nice new ground ? Empty
PostSubject: You really want a nice new ground ?   You really want a nice new ground ? EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Get another Olympics a couple of miles up the A38 and then pay two bob to take over the useless fecking stadium.

I just find it hard to believe that elected officials can be involved in such a carve up and people still vote for them, the fact that Coe's chums are happy to spend hundreds of millions doesn't surprise me, they have had their collective snout in the trough of public funding all their misbegotten lives.

Each and every one of us will be contributing to the future success of West Ham and more particularly messrs Gold and Sullivan.

I hated the whole Olympic thing, it was just a wank fest for Blair and the infestation of cronies who surround 'power', it makes my blood boil every time I drive past the Park and see them disassembling most of the venues while old people will die of the cold in this country this week end.

Gotta go for a glass of summat and a calm down now, at least we have gone one up against a team even Argyle could beat.
Back to top Go down

You really want a nice new ground ?
Page 1 of 1