HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF) Empty
PostSubject: Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF)   Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:35 am

Off fore shore, shorely?

Errington reckons there might be a JCB clearing the carpark there, but the Sheff Utd game is off.

At least we can't lose today, but another game today might have been alright what with our unstoppable momentum from the previous few.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF)   Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:44 am

Just confirmed off by SSN
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF)   Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:59 am

the supporters coach has turned around at bristol. 'look how far we've come' said nool
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF)   Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:16 am

James will be disappointed. I'm sure I encountered Pasotis "Briangreen" at the Theatre Royal yesterday. I commented to a couple of lads that Brenty was nowhere to be seen and this chap jumped in saying "of course you won't, he'll be on his way to Chesterfield". Very Happy That led to a fairly robust conversation.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF)   Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:14 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
James will be disappointed. I'm sure I encountered Pasotis "Briangreen" at the Theatre Royal yesterday. I commented to a couple of lads that Brenty was nowhere to be seen and this chap jumped in saying "of course you won't, he'll be on his way to Chesterfield". Very Happy That led to a fairly robust conversation.
lol!

These people really are the forelock tugging to the Squire, village idiots. The really sad thing is that the internet has allowed them to create their own fiefdom, the farm, from whence they have gone forth and helped bring the club to its knees.

What did you do in the war ,my arse ? !

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF)   Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:14 am

Mapperley, darling wrote:
the supporters coach has turned around at bristol. 'look how far we've come' said nool

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF)   Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:58 am

green438 wrote:
Mapperley, darling wrote:

lol!

It's lucky the game is off because the planned twenty minute break at Bristol stretched over three hours with Nool taking advantage of the all you can eat breakfast.

The driver knew they were well behind schedule and because the coach was limited to 60mph the time lost was impossible to regain "You couldn't make it up" said the driver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF)   Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:35 pm

How that property developer enabling turncoat has the nerve to show his face at games is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF)   Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chesterfield - Argo (GAME OFF)
Page 1 of 1