Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two

Go down 
+6
Richard Blight
nzgreen
Highwayman
Argyle Fans' Trust
Charlie Wood
cornysteve
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

what do you need to live on
Oxygen
A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two Vote_lcap36%A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two Vote_rcap
 36% [ 8 ]
carbon monoxide
A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two Vote_lcap64%A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two Vote_rcap
 64% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two Empty
PostSubject: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:03 pm

Dont know or care what poll is about. I'm a miserable self involved tosser who doesn't like or get on with anybody, but i lurve her. Frankly she's a rohypnol victim waiting to happen.

The only times I've made a woman scream is when she's come round. Joke.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Too difficult a poll...I want beer added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:11 pm

its how the club managed to get the very few but very faithfully puppets to approve the stand plans.

its hypnoises
Back to top Go down
Argyle Fans' Trust

Argyle Fans' Trust

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Is there any chance that the young lady in Angry's post would like to join the Trust? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:27 pm

As you already have a chair I suppose she could be the mattress cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:32 pm

she could improve relations between the trust and james brent thats for true.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:39 pm

feck oxygen. Carbon monoxide for me.

Last edited by nzgreen on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:57 pm

cornysteve wrote:
Dont know or care what poll is about. I'm a miserable self involved tosser who doesn't like or get on with anybody, but i lurve her. Frankly she's a rohypnol victim waiting to happen.

The only times I've made a woman scream is when she's come round. Joke.

Steve

lol! A man after my own heart. You know they say love is blind, well after I've met a woman through my online dating agency and they get to see my face so I have to rape them and poke their eyeballs out so she can't pick me out in an identity parade, it is cheers
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:05 am

I've been trained to spot CO ( carbon monoxide) poisoning. I'll guarantee there's nothing wrong with her boiler. bounce
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:23 am

Oxygen is highly flammable and unstable in certain conditions, how any of you feckin cnuts can vote for that is beyond me. Keep the faith in carbon monoxide.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:53 am

Angry of Manchester wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She is 100% stalkable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:00 am

Because he says it is, like most of the other stuff that is written, it flickers between wild conjecture and fantasy.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and mine (as an example) is for a bigger oxygen capacity, but why these born again zealots bang on and on about things is putting people off commenting on this debate. That's not conjecture by the way, that's because people say that to me most days at the moment.

In the "real" world, the non internetty world, if we was around a table and this interesting debate was going on, and we persisted in doing what we're doing on here, someone would stand up and shout 'OK, we get what you are saying but give it a rest FFS'!!

Oxygen every time you false, trolling zealots!

FALSE POLLS, MANIPULATE, MANIPULATE, MANIPULATE - ACCUSE, ACCUSE, ACCUSE - ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I'LL MAKE YOU WANT MORE OXYGEN
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:16 am

Carbon monoxide. Its free ffs, we are not having to pay for it, and it will make your lip quiver. What more do you want. Some people just don't know which side their bread is feckin buttered on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:25 am

If name calling, dodgy polls, hinting at knowing where someone lives and bullying tactics fail to deliver a compliant fan base, can we ban anyone that wants Carbon monoxide please mods? They aren't "Real" oxygen inhalers anyway, they are all just zealots (I've learnt a new insult!).

The silent majority shouts again!

Where the fek is Postey when I need him, MODS, MODS!
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:33 am

Bollocks. All the CO nay-Sayers on here just have to realise this could go either way. At the moment its 50-50 (if you squint a bit and can't count) and who knows if more people vote for O2 then I'll just have the feckin thing deleted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:39 am

You have been living in New Zealand to long (I know where you live!).
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:22 am

GOB wrote:
You have been living in New Zealand to long (I know where you live!).

Hi! I don't post here often and I haven't heard much about the whole oxygen thing...tell me about it...just please don't send me a letter from your solicitor or tell anyone. Ever.

Shit this was sposed to be a pm.

Last edited by nzgreen on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:26 am

What pole oops poll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:45 am

I have engaged the services of a err umm private investigator so if you are NOT one of these carbon monoxide freaks and wierdos and you do get a solicitors letter then please just ignore it it will have been an honest mistake.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:53 am

Oxygen, oxygen, oxygen.
Ra, ra, ra.

Forza Verde.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:53 am

some of us saw this poll coming years ago. but no-one listened, calling us normal and boring and uneducated..
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:00 am

Mapperley, darling wrote:
some of us saw this poll coming years ago. but no-one listened, calling us normal and boring and uneducated..

Yes mate how village

Enjoy the ride
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:02 am

Anyone else getting the threatening pms telling which way to vote?
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:03 am

Having taken extensive legal advice, I would like to make it clear that I was right all along and those who vote for oxygen can go and get fecked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two   A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two Empty

Back to top Go down

A Pasoti style poll for your pleasure there can only be one winner out of the two
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next