HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To go up via the playoffs?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

To go up via the playoffs? Empty
PostSubject: To go up via the playoffs?   To go up via the playoffs? EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:27 pm

Who does everyone want? For me, Bradford or Northampton hopefully as im hoping (expecting) that we mount a serious promotion bid next season and these two are probably a tad better equipped than Burton and Cheltenham..

Personally i think it'll be Bradford, Got a few quid on them as well, think theyll do it, got stronger as the season's gone on & a bit of wembley experience.. all be it getting stuffed by a class outfit in Swansea

Anyone got any preferances? Anyone care?!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: To go up via the playoffs?   To go up via the playoffs? EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:35 pm

Agree with Bradford and Northampton, Cheltenham is a semi derby game for us and I cant see Burton being a threat next season.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: To go up via the playoffs?   To go up via the playoffs? EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:23 am

bradford & northampton were strugglers all last season dont forget !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To go up via the playoffs?   To go up via the playoffs? EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:49 am

From a worthiness perspective, although we beat them at home, I thought Cheltenham played the best football of all those teams. Bradford and Burton were typical League 2 sides - big and direct.. I can't remember much from Northampton other than long throws.

I wasn't impressed with any side this season - I felt the general standard this season was worse than last season.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: To go up via the playoffs?   To go up via the playoffs? EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:59 am

We should've gone for Boothroyd when we settled for the exceptional one. I reckon he's one of those managers who does well at unfashionable clubs with potential........................... and we're top of that bloody list !
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: To go up via the playoffs?   To go up via the playoffs? EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:04 am

Couldn't care less
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: To go up via the playoffs?   To go up via the playoffs? EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:33 am

Dane. wrote:
Couldn't care less

Lack of sleep Dane ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To go up via the playoffs?   To go up via the playoffs? Empty

Back to top Go down

To go up via the playoffs?
Page 1 of 1