Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MacDonald - Come and get me plea

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MacDonald - Come and get me plea Empty
PostSubject: MacDonald - Come and get me plea   MacDonald - Come and get me plea EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:57 am

Please come and get me!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MacDonald - Come and get me plea   MacDonald - Come and get me plea EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:03 am

He didn't play under Sheridan did he? I'd be surprised if he signed here. Sheridan doesn't seem the type to sign a player he's not seen. Maybe he's watching dvds of the Fletcher era to check him out. Poor Sheridan having to watch that - I'd rather watch the Twilight films.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MacDonald - Come and get me plea   MacDonald - Come and get me plea EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:45 am

Was working in Nottingham yesterday, listening to local radio,it mentioned that Burton were confident of signing him permanently.
Let Sheridan pick his own people.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: MacDonald - Come and get me plea   MacDonald - Come and get me plea EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:08 am

No thanks Alex, I think it's the other way - managers come to you, if they want your services. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MacDonald - Come and get me plea   MacDonald - Come and get me plea EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:33 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Was working in Nottingham yesterday, listening to local radio,it mentioned that Burton were confident of signing him permanently.
Let Sheridan pick his own people.

I agree. If MacDonald is the type of player John likes and wants than brilliant lets try and sign him if not no loss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MacDonald - Come and get me plea   MacDonald - Come and get me plea EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:41 pm

If you keep doing the same things, the same things will happen.
No point whatsoever signing players who took us to the giddy heights of the last couple of years. I thought Macdonald was a poor buster of a player that was lucky to be playing league football. In some ways I'm disappointed in the number of players Sheridan is keeping, but then how on earth would he find a new team of players that actually wanted to come here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MacDonald - Come and get me plea   MacDonald - Come and get me plea EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Looks like another season ahead propping up the table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MacDonald - Come and get me plea   MacDonald - Come and get me plea EmptyFri May 24, 2013 4:16 pm

MacDonald was already pencilled in to return when Fletcher got the long over due bullet.......Sheridan didn't continue the move.....so what does that mean ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MacDonald - Come and get me plea   MacDonald - Come and get me plea Empty

Back to top Go down

MacDonald - Come and get me plea
Page 1 of 1