Elias
Dane
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dane

Dane

Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  Empty
PostSubject: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:13 am

Just reading his tweets. I get mentioned all time. Even tho he has blocked me, also ever time someone winds him up. He texts blaming me for what ever it is someone has done

Do you think he is I'll. he is very un stable at the very least
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:23 am

Quote :
‏@IJN3 2 Oct
I'd love to bump into Blatter in the street. That bloke was a culpable for the demise of PAFC as that knob Todd.
no it was poor financial management from club owners that did that
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:09 am

trust in stapes !!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:06 am

Even if we had have got the world cup we would have been bust by now.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:11 am

What's Newell going to do to anyone in the street, he is a wet lettuce, gets other people todo his dirty work
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:34 am

Trust in stapes todd brent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:49 am

Angry wrote:
Quote :
‏@IJN3 2 Oct
I'd love to bump into Blatter in the street. That bloke was a culpable for the demise of PAFC as that knob Todd.
Todd, the bloke that ian saw that was full of passion for PAFC?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:22 am

GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
Quote :
‏@IJN3 2 Oct
"He was never just in it for the money" just like "He isn't a property developer"

With his track record you wouldn't want the fucker giving you his seal of approval would you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:27 am

Greenjock wrote:
GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
Quote :
‏@IJN3 2 Oct
"He was never just in it for the money" just like "He isn't a property developer"

With his track record you wouldn't want the fucker giving you his seal of approval would you?
I remember vividly newell telling me what a fan of McCauley he was and how "he was the man". I remember the very same words he said about Stapes, the same words about Todd, the same words about Gardener and he will never be forgotten for his same words and support of Brent while Brent carried out his indirect asset strip of PAFC, all aided and abetted by Ian Newell.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:34 am

Threatening an old Swede, what a fooking turnip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:05 am

GOB wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
GOB wrote:
Angry wrote:
Quote :
‏@IJN3 2 Oct

I remember vividly newell telling me what a fan of McCauley he was and how "he was the man". I remember the very same words he said about Stapes, the same words about Todd, the same words about Gardener and he will never be forgotten for his same words and support of Brent while Brent carried out his indirect asset strip of PAFC, all aided and abetted by Ian Newell.
basically he loves men with power:heart: 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:05 pm

seadog wrote:
Threatening an old Swede, what a fooking turnip.
lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:53 pm

Dane. wrote:
Just reading his tweets. I get mentioned all time. Even tho he has blocked me, also ever time someone winds him up. He texts blaming me for what ever it is someone has done

Do you think he is I'll. he is very un stable at the very least
He's so obsessed, he started a thread about you on a forum stating he's obsessed... hang on, that was you about him. Colour me confused with the WTF roller.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:14 pm

hairy j wrote:
He's so obsessed, he started a thread about you on a forum stating he's obsessed... hang on, that was you about him. Colour me confused with the WTF roller.
Feck me Hairy...

It's almost a page out of your book, eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:53 pm

Why was this thread bumped when nobody posted. Was it that screenshot of the mod-room guy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:03 pm

I've just done some research. In the last week, (I couldn't be bothered to search any further back), I haven't found any mention of Mr Bunney by IJN.

Maybe Mr Bunney is simply trying to push ATD's buttons. And succeeding.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Angry wrote:
Quote :
‏@IJN3 2 Oct
LMAO, so it was Blatter's fault, nowt to do with the cnut who licked Todd's arse in and after Newcastle away c2010 (actual year escapes me).

I suppose it'll be Blatters fault after Brent has long after fecked off, Brent supporters will be totally blameless.

Cheers idiot, there's many fans like me with a lifetime of financial and emotional support who'd like to bump into you also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:24 pm

As much as I hate to see us beaten by City I did have a wry smile when I saw the result, especially as Newell now looks a complete bellend following all his tweets yesterday.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:32 pm

Yea Man wrote:
As much as I hate to see us beaten by City I did have a wry smile when I saw the result, especially as Newell now looks a complete bellend following all his tweets yesterday.

This
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:38 pm

Yea Man wrote:

You're not alone with this mindset.  Argyle losing seems to be irrelevant today, we still have a club to support blah blah.

Then we have idiots trying to be superior, telling the world (Exeter) how great we are.  They've no sense of shame or embarrassment whatsoever and we all have to suffer if we dare support our club. They're straight out of the cast from the film 'Idiocracy'.

If modern football wasn't bad enough, modern Argyle is a whole feckin lot worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:41 pm

It was even worse when Gordon Sparks (Grimar Worm-tongue) was besmirching the Exeter support as if Home Park is packed like Anfield every week.
What a Wanker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:47 pm

and to be fair the exeter comms where very fair about Argyle to a point as naturally they are city fans far more professional than wurzel gummage's verison of football commentary.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:58 pm

knecht wrote:
I've just done some research. In the last week, (I couldn't be bothered to search any further back), I haven't found any mention of Mr Bunney by IJN.

Maybe Mr Bunney is simply trying to push ATD's buttons. And succeeding.
Remind me never to employ you to do research...

Ian Newell ‏@IJN3 2 Oct
Bayern are a bit good aren't they? I wonder how long it will be for Dane Bunney to be saying 'Welcome to Munich'?

...and just outside the timeline....

Ian Newell ‏@IJN3 27 Sep
Saw something funny on the comments page if the Herald today, apparently I'm being blamed for something else. Haha, Bunney must be bored!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:00 pm

Nool's strangely quiet this afternoon. 1 tw@t only. Now compare this to the previous 24 hours and you'll see what an absolute scumbag the man is.

https://twitter.com/IJN3
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Nool's strangely quiet this afternoon. 1 tw@t only. Now compare this to the previous 24 hours and you'll see what an absolute scumbag the man is.

https://twitter.com/IJN3
What a boar pig  No 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell is obsessed with me.    Ian Newell is obsessed with me.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ian Newell is obsessed with me.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next