Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where's Jabba And Tis?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Where's Jabba And Tis? Empty
PostSubject: Where's Jabba And Tis?   Where's Jabba And Tis? EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:01 am

They usually like to come on here and tell us how great life is in exeter nerdland? where are they? i cant believe its just because they lost again that they've disappeared
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Where's Jabba And Tis?   Where's Jabba And Tis? EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:25 pm

Feck orf Suffs, watching the updates on the Stelling show was enough to make one spit when first we fooked it and then you lucked it.

Excellent result for you lot, I think Mansfield are shiite enough to push you for a regliation spot so a praaaper six pointer and you got them. We are more mid table shiite than regliation shiite and there must be another 15 or 16 teams in that category, this will be a seriously tight league as I believe I might have "said at the Brighton Conference", all but maybe half a doz sides could be in the mix for promotion, yes, perhaps even you if you could start finding the net a bit more regliar, I intend to keep it pretty real, not too down when we pussy up to what is in fact a decent Burton team, nor too excited when we beast a form team like Scunny.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Jabba And Tis?   Where's Jabba And Tis? EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:34 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Feck orf Suffs, watching the updates on the Stelling show was enough to make one spit when first we fooked it and then you lucked it.

Excellent result for you lot, I think Mansfield are shiite enough to push you for a regliation spot so a praaaper six pointer and you got them. We are more mid table shiite than regliation shiite and there must be another 15 or 16 teams in that category, this will be a seriously tight league as I believe I might have "said at the Brighton Conference", all but maybe half a doz sides could be in the mix for promotion, yes, perhaps even you if you could start finding the net a bit more regliar, I intend to keep it pretty real, not too down when we pussy up to what is in fact a decent Burton team, nor too excited when we beast a form team like Scunny.

Its hard going supporting exeter or argyle tis thats fore shore, i still think we are seriously crap but who knows! i dont think there are any decent teams in this shite league, you might well make the playoffs but wtf do i know!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Where's Jabba And Tis?   Where's Jabba And Tis? EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Its hard going supporting exeter or argyle tis thats fore shore, i still think we are seriously crap but who knows! i dont think there are any decent teams in this shite league, you might well make the playoffs but wtf do i know!

Yep, the hope and expectation will get you every time. I travel hopefully but expect little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's Jabba And Tis?   Where's Jabba And Tis? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:19 am

I don't see the luck element of last weeks result, we battered ten men the week before didn't score and got punished for it, same happened to Mansfield, their tough shit our good fortune. Both right about this league though, it's like through evolution all the scoring players naturally migrate to league 1 and above, watching football in league 2 is like one of those dreams when you are trying to run away from something but it's like your legs are in treacle, when will it end?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Where's Jabba And Tis?   Where's Jabba And Tis? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 12:35 pm

Iggy wrote:
like one of those dreams when you are trying to run away from something but it's like your legs are in treacle, when will it end?

Thought you TCE boys didn't know how to run?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's Jabba And Tis?   Where's Jabba And Tis? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's Jabba And Tis?
Page 1 of 1