Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crime of The Century

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Crime of The Century Empty
PostSubject: Crime of The Century   Crime of The Century EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Own up ATD. It is probably one of you.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Crime of The Century   Crime of The Century EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:59 pm

"If you think she's spunky, cover your monkey"
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Crime of The Century   Crime of The Century EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 6:10 pm

should have gone to options they are free in there.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Crime of The Century   Crime of The Century EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

they found the culprit. oops my mistake cnuts dont wear them Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crime of The Century   Crime of The Century EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:23 am

The police will probably just rubber stamp that one
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Crime of The Century   Crime of The Century EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:45 am

Hear Gendarmes have been asked to help with the French letters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crime of The Century   Crime of The Century EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:47 am

Personally speaking, I would have just asked for a carrier bag  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crime of The Century   Crime of The Century EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:49 am

What is it with this shop?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crime of The Century   Crime of The Century EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:56 am

What a crap story, has the 'erald been taken over by the Okehampton Times? FFS it makes me feel like going out and mugging a few old dears with extreme violence just so that readers get some perspective.
Also was the CCTV shot just one of the shop so that we could picture it or is it one of the four people that are in frame? There is also a shop worker bending over at the counter, was he involved?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crime of The Century   Crime of The Century EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:22 pm

The Herald is a shockingly poor read these days and if you want unbiased news reporting and information then you just as well forget it.

I really do believe that there is scope for a local forum for local people to discuss local affairs, the Herald just doesn't provide it.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Crime of The Century   Crime of The Century EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:33 pm

GOB wrote:
The Herald is a shockingly poor read these days and if you want unbiased news reporting and information then you just as well forget it.

I really do believe that there is scope for a local forum for local people to discuss local affairs, the Herald just doesn't provide it.
Sheffield has it's own dedicated city forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which serves that purpose. I don't suppose there is anything stopping anyone setting up one for Plymouth. Unfortunately if you search for 'Plymouth Forum' on Google at the moment the first result that comes up is a rather disreputable site!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crime of The Century   Crime of The Century Empty

Back to top Go down

Crime of The Century
Page 1 of 1