Chemical Ali
Mock Cuncher
Mr President
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr President

Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan   Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Rickler wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
I am relaying information that has been given to me Rickler. Something I pledged to do and the majority of supporters have no issue with.

So you make statements?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But you don't take questions!

I got it Mr. Patsy.

I'm sorry... I meant Mr. President.

Sir....

Very sad Rickler. Very sad.

So what this time?

The PM telling me to "behave", or the one inviting me to talk via skype?

I just pity you.

You are a very bitter person. Glad you mentioned the Skype chat.

Me: I think we'll get rid of Heaney and James Brent will do the deal if we get behind him

You: I can't see that happening.

Me: I believe PCC will buy the ground.

You: i don't think they will

Me: James Brents abilities and contacts will ensure Lombard will do the deal with him.

You: I can't see them giving up that money.

But of course Rickler you are always right aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan   Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:56 pm

I'm the sad one?

Just to set the record straight, You made the first mention of our skype conversation a few days ago, and I see, unlike the Brent meeting, you seem to have no problem giving out YOUR version of the details of our little video chat!

By the way, your version of our conversation is laughable. You really think people are going to believe that is how we spoke to each other?

But since you are on a roll... Why don't you tell everyone what you said to me about "Ian"?

Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan   Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Rickler wrote:

I'm the sad one?

Just to set the record straight, You made the first mention of our skype conversation a few days ago, and I see, unlike the Brent meeting, you seem to have no problem giving out YOUR version of the details of our little video chat!

By the way, your version of our conversation is laughable. You really think people are going to believe that is how we spoke to each other?

But since you are on a roll... Why don't you tell everyone what you said to me about "Ian"?

So you are denying that those we our respective views on the 3 subjects above?

I will tell you exactly what I said about Ian (and I have told him the same) - I will ot get involved in what is a deeply personal and mutual hatred.

Let it go Rickler, let it go.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan   Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:13 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Rickler wrote:

I'm the sad one?

I will tell you exactly what I said about Ian (and I have told him the same) - I will ot get involved in what is a deeply personal and mutual hatred.

And... the rest of it... I mean, he got discussed for about five minutes!

And yes, I dispute you have presented my view correctly.

Do you want to hear it? Or you want me to "Let go", do try to make your mind up?

But just to correct the first one...

Neither you, the trust or anybody got rid of Heaney! Heaney got rid of himself when he couldn't get the money together. Unless you are suggesting you scared his moneyman off? If had got the money together he would be king of the castle right now, and you would be.. well...

I always said Brent would pull off the deal if Heaney or somebody else didn't. There was no other game in town.

But c'mon... refresh my memory about Ian..

Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan   Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Rickler wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Rickler wrote:

I'm the sad one?

And... the rest of it... I mean, he got discussed for about five minutes!

And yes, I dispute you have presented my view correctly.

Do you want to hear it? Or you want me to "Let go", do try to make your mind up?

But just to correct the first one...

Neither you, the trust or anybody got rid of Heaney! Heaney got rid of himself when he couldn't get the money together. Unless you are suggesting you scared his moneyman off? If had got the money together he would be king of the castle right now, and you would be.. well...

I always said Brent would pull off the deal if Heaney or somebody else didn't. There was no other game in town.

But c'mon... refresh my memory about Ian..

Unbelievable.

Rickler I have really read some complete fabrication from you but this tops the lot.

I'm not debating with somebody who is incapable of even telling the truth.

Get your kicks elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan   Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Did you record it, Chris?

Feel free to bung it up on Youtube.

The we will see who is telling the truth!
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan   Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:19 pm

This is great banter lads. Keep it up! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan   Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:35 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
This is great banter lads. Keep it up! lol!

I would rather not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan   Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Supporters Meeting 14th Jan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2