Tringreen
Mr President
X Isle
Dougie
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:49 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
A dying breed tringy ... not many around these days ... not enough Bob Crowes.
When I was a trade Union representative , before some of this new de militantised squeaky clean bunch were born, it was a rareity for a Trade Union man to rise to the top of management to keep him quiet, although I did know one. These days, it seems de rigeur.

Ain't that the truth my friend. The working class can kiss my ass, I've got the president's job at last lol!

I have forgotten more about Trade Unionism that you will ever know.

Putting myself on the line out there in the real world, making a difference to working peoples lives not hiding behind a keyboard, talking a good game.

PP happy to meet up and share our Trade Union official records?

Chris..it has came to my attention you use this website and Pasoti to manipulate your own political agenda,self promotion,and arrogance, and not for the agenda of Plymouth Argyle FC. As an outsider looking in from various websites nearly every post you state has a political undertone, the worst thing about it is there are plenty more hand picked communists on Pasoti using the club to promote their own political agenda, Lee Jameson, Andy Symons etc
Pasoti............... ran by lefties for lefties

Ah punchdrunk thanks for that I will go straight to p@soti and promote my-self.

People like you make me feel so important, I don't need any website I have a big political hitters all around me. Chris Webb is my speech writer and all round PR guru. Ian Newell is my exterminator, nobody gets in my way When IJN is around oh and James is my policy advisor.

But onto the subject if you want the real story behind the loan can I suggest you contact the trust directly

Last edited by Lee Jameson on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:02 am

Chris Webb wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Look at your twitter posts that you openly tout on pasoti reference the strikes for goodness sake!!
Or your Avatar which changes 3 times a week

Talk about arguing black is white for goodness sake.

Twitter is my own personal account - whats the issue with that?

I have dilberately made no comment in detail on the strikes on pasoti - don't let the truth get in the way mate.

My avatar has changed 3 times in about 6 months. It was the Trust, then Ian Newell jokingly used the Gladiator one, then a shankly quote and now its a pick of myself IJN and Purse.....any political statements there punchdrunk????

Really, you guys have been exposed a bit today....the reason PP in particular has been exposed is not telling the truth. You may want to take note.

Where have pp's lies been exposed- I can't find anything on pasoti?

To be fair to Chris, I recently spoke to a good mate of mine, who was a postman, and he said that Chris was a very good bloke and had helped a lot of his work colleagues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:23 pm

Chris Webb wrote:

A rash statement to make without checking everybody's CV, Chris.

By my reckoning, you were still in primary school when I first got elected shop steward, and by the time you got to big school, I was a full-timer, representing people in pretty much every industry, and in more than one country.

Still, your mate's obviously quite selective in what he tells you about people.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 1:46 pm

I thought you were just a bully Peggy, you need a new PR guru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Peggy wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:

By my reckoning, you were still in primary school when I first got elected shop steward, and by the time you got to big school, I was a full-timer, representing people in pretty much every industry, and in more than one country.

Yeah, but people get more conservative as they get older. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:37 pm

funny man wrote:
Yeah, but people get more conservative as they get older. Laughing

Do they ? Not in my circles, they don't.
I would gues the most "Conservative" / me-me time is when folk are bringing up their families.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Conservative as in 'nature', or as in political party?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Probably both, but I think I meant more specifically nature.
I've known lot of oldies that liberate their shackles... a sort of half way return to their teenage ways that were put on hold in order to 'make their way'.
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Peggy wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:

And your list of achievements in the Trade Union movement is what? just asking.

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Good grief. We will all be whipping out our 25 metre swimming certificates next.
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Dougie wrote:
Good grief. We will all be whipping out our 25 metre swimming certificates next.

I still have mine Wink ...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:28 pm

So do I!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:29 pm

My first ever certificate for anything outside my remarkable achievement in coming into this world, was third place in the under 7s 15 yard freestyle at the Penzance Bolitho pool.... out of three.
I nearly drowned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:34 pm

I was runner-up in the senior heavy-weight section in Plymouth boxing.

There were only two in my weight.

I've got the biggest willy, though Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:35 pm

We used to have our swimming gala at Mount Wise in one of (the only?) outdoor pools. It was horrible. Not sure I ever got any swimming certificates. Went to seven primary schools so it's all a bit of a blur (cider was stronger in the those days)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:37 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
My first ever certificate for anything outside my remarkable achievement in coming into this world, was third place in the under 7s 15 yard freestyle at the Penzance Bolitho pool.... out of three.
I nearly drowned.

I swam in a gala there once, it would have been OK if the water was changed that year! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:37 pm

funny man wrote:

Who did you box for FM? I boxed for Virginia House years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:43 pm

GOB wrote:
funny man wrote:

I can tell, that's a subtle way to get me to prove my willy claim. You boys, you're all the same. Wink

I boxed for my school. I had two fights and lost them both. In my first bout I lost to the future regional champ and in my second bout I was recovering from a broken collar-bone from playing rugby. I could have been a contender.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:52 pm

I was at university.In a bottle in the biology lab. lol! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:46 am

Chris Webb wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:

What a strange question. I never claimed the credit for everything WE achieved.

My point was that you might do better in your quest for unity if you took people at face value instead of going by other people's opinions of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:56 am

funny man wrote:
GOB wrote:
funny man wrote:

I can tell, that's a subtle way to get me to prove my willy claim. You boys, you're all the same. Wink

I boxed for my school. I had two fights and lost them both. In my first bout I lost to the future regional champ and in my second bout I was recovering from a broken collar-bone from playing rugby. I could have been a contender.

If it were willies I would win! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Peggy wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:

My point was that you might do better in your quest for unity if you took people at face value instead of going by other people's opinions of them.

Peggy

Once again, well wide of the mark. Giving my backgtround when I first found out that you were a trade union representative and also drove an equality agenda I was very positive about getting to meet up with you at some point.

Sadly when I see posts from you concerning the Ultras that include phrases like "spotty faced teenagers" whilst you pull others up on the slightest issue I think Trings favourite phrase - some are more equal than others springs to mind.

That said....in line with what GOB suggested yesterday I am drawing a line under the pettiness.

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:00 pm

To be fair Chris and in Peggy's defence, Peggy does have a valid point regarding the Ultras that I don't think has been considered yet, what if you're not the all singing all dancing fan and are situated among this group?

I don't expect you to have all the answers Chris, but what are the chances of getting the Mayflower open again? And if it can be opened, do we still have to conform to league rules on seating or can it be returned to terracing? - How I long for "proper" terracing again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:22 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:

Peggy

Once again, well wide of the mark. Giving my backgtround when I first found out that you were a trade union representative and also drove an equality agenda I was very positive about getting to meet up with you at some point.

Sadly when I see posts from you concerning the Ultras that include phrases like "spotty faced teenagers" whilst you pull others up on the slightest issue I think Trings favourite phrase - some are more equal than others springs to mind.

That said....in line with what GOB suggested yesterday I am drawing a line under the pettiness.

Chris

You first found out. From whom? Maybe you should also draw a line under the habit of getting that kind of information second or third hand, in case your sources are biased in some way.

As for the ultras, you've decided to impose something on a large number of season ticket holders without even having the decency to inform us, let alone consult us. I've pointed this out a number of times and had no reply. Now, however, you choose to pick up on my comment about spotty yoofs (I was a spotty yoof - weren't we all?) instead of answering the real question. My complaint - and that of others I know - isn't pettiness, it's a genuine complaint. You're the president - deal with it.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Perfectly fair question from Peggy. Don't expect a response any time soon though - our President is very thin skinned I fear, and takes anything that isn't a back slapping post as either criticism or sniping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan   Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle Development Trust Loan
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next