Go down 
+2
PlymptonPilgrim
SwimWithTheTide
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

One Rule For The Troll. Empty
PostSubject: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 13:37

I had a warning from mouldygoat and poi over me provoking the troll and spowell 92, it is totaly laughable and a joke, that after the disgusting shit that i was called by this hairy j creature i'm the one threaten with expulsion! the keyholder/ moudlygoat claims that after hairy j posted a nasty gif to get a laugh it was dealt with by the mods?? was it fvck is my reply he got off scott free, i've had numerous threats off the key board warrior yet the moderators did nothing, i've also been told by mouldygoat not to mention that this poster is removed by admin has for taking the piss out of spowell92?? he gave me stick i gave it back then he ran of to uncle mouldy in true pasoti style who needless to say was very sympothetic! i will never stop being opposed to brent his ministand or his aviva supporting disciples, so before i experience logging in difficulties as it look's like my days are numbered on this troll friendly site i will give the other posters my take on things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 13:51

lol removed by admin, the pasotification by mouldygoat has started, what a wanker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 13:55

Only a matter of time before a terraces section appears, nool would be proud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 14:08

Steady Suffered, it might not have been mouldy, are you trying to commit forumcide ?  Shocked 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 14:15

Person of Interest intervened and I've had a warn too - just for clarification here. I'm cool with shit. My shit's cool. Numerous threats is one threat. That's a number I suppose. It was, in my mind utterly justified. I got warned for that. I think I've been warned five times on this forum already. That's a few.

Last edited by hairy j on Sat 22 Feb 2014, 15:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 14:44

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
I had a warning from mouldygoat and poi over me provoking the troll and spowell 92, it is totaly laughable and a joke, that after the disgusting shit that i was called by this hairy j creature i'm the one threaten with expulsion! the keyholder/ moudlygoat claims that after hairy j posted a nasty gif to get a laugh it was dealt with by the mods?? was it fvck is my reply he got off scott free, i've had numerous threats off the key board warrior yet the moderators did nothing, i've also been told by mouldygoat not to mention that this poster is a vegetarian. has for taking the piss out of spowell92?? he gave me stick i gave it back then he ran of to uncle mouldy in true pasoti style who needless to say was very sympothetic! i will never stop being opposed to brent his ministand or his aviva supporting disciples, so before i experience logging in difficulties as it look's like my days are numbered on this troll friendly site i will give the other posters my take on things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 15:03

I larfed Jack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 15:07

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 15:12

It beats me how someone can be "provoked into an argument" on here. If you don't like what someone is saying it's easy to walk away. It's not as if you're locked into a room together. If a poster consistently pisses you off then block their posts.

My sympathy is with the mods who have to read the crap all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 16:54

knecht wrote:
It beats me how someone can be "provoked into an argument" on here. If you don't like what someone is saying it's easy to walk away. It's not as if you're locked into a room together. If a poster consistently pisses you off then block their posts.

Well hairy aswell as others provoked DTT to the point he offered to meet up with any that a problem with him i would say its quite easy to provoke someone. Hairy is on a mission to troll people on here and get a reaction he is very much like his dad and has to be different to everyone right or wrong.
He seems to be allowed to troll on here and even blocking the cnut doesnt seem to stop him.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 17:55

Angry wrote:
knecht wrote:

Well hairy aswell as others provoked DTT to the point he offered to meet up with any that a problem with him i would say its quite easy to provoke someone. Hairy is on a mission to troll people on here and get a reaction he is very much like his dad and has to be different to everyone right or wrong.
He seems to be allowed to troll on here and even blocking the cnut doesnt seem to stop him.

I don't think that's true. From what I've read Hairy seems to have a separate opinion on separate issues. This approach makes far more sense to me than the opinions posters such as yourself and suffered express where because you have a negative opinion of one thing, you assume, label and tar all other topics with the same brush of cynicism. It's bizarre. I mean, I don't like cereal, but that doesn't mean I go around berating all breakfast as rubbish. The thing with suffered is, when his lame arguments fall he gets personal - some people react to this badly and it's caused off topic debates to fill the forum. This is what the mods are trying to deal with by the seems of it, but if you just try and keep civilised rather than digging at people instead than their arguments then the mods I doubt will take any action at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 18:14

spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
knecht wrote:

I don't think that's true. From what I've read Hairy seems to have a separate opinion on separate issues. This approach makes far more sense to me than the opinions posters such as yourself and suffered express where because you have a negative opinion of one thing, you assume, label and tar all other topics with the same brush of cynicism. It's bizarre. I mean, I don't like cereal, but that doesn't mean I go around berating all breakfast as rubbish. The thing with suffered is, when his lame arguments fall he gets personal - some people react to this badly and it's caused off topic debates to fill the forum. This is what the mods are trying to deal with by the seems of it, but if you just try and keep civilised rather than digging at people instead than their arguments then the mods I doubt will take any action at all.

hairy's opinion is formed from one that's the opposite from someone elses right or wrong. Always has been and still is all in the name of trolling, he doesnt actually believe any of it nor did his old man he just likes to stir the pot, wind a few up and then run of crying if someone steps it up on him. He has forum ADD at its worse.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 18:20

Oh the irony  lol 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 18:27

I have it on good authority that hairy gets paid for every troll he does. And then gets paid double for everyone that rises to the bait. Just think ..... some people on here are providing him with a life of luxury.

I am going to start a campaign that would force him to subsist on the meagre pittance that he receives from his council work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 18:29

spowell92 wrote:
Oh the irony  lol 

i spot the irony that your no different to hairy in terms of being a condescending twat. Anyway more irony your diverting the point of this thread are you not  lol 
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 18:33

Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Oh the irony  lol 

i spot the irony that your no different to hairy in terms of being a condescending twat. Anyway more irony your diverting the point of this thread are you not  lol 

I'm unaware what the point of this thread is? You've taken it as an excuse to slag off Hairy, while Suffered just made it to cry the victim after he got told off for going around abusing anyone who disagreed with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 18:43

It's designed to make me annoyed. It doesn't. Try harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 19:51

How is this thread acceptable?

It's antagonistic. It's personal and I've been warned for retaliation. Why is this allowed to exist?

Angry chips in too - ATD's labrador who enthusiastically responds to every thread. You know when you're walking a dog and you pretend to throw a ball by not letting go? That's Angry, he's running after that motherfucker. He's over the hill, legs pounding and smiling joyously as he leaps over pavement and road - he's causing traffic to swerve until he realises, twenty minutes later, "no one threw nothing". He looks back with sullen eyes and a tear on his snout....You TROLL

What's a troll Angry?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 19:57

Bunch of immature kids. Grow up FFS.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 20:06

Enough Hairy.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 20:23

spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Oh the irony  lol 

I'm unaware what the point of this thread is? You've taken it as an excuse to slag off Hairy, while Suffered just made it to cry the victim after he got told off for going around abusing anyone who disagreed with him.

no i was answering knecht's question to which hairy was to blame for goading another user into posting something that got him banned and he never got reprimanded for it as he is still doing it now. SS68 makes a good point on that front not that i agree with his mod outburst but it does tend to be ok for him to do it but everyone else gets the warnings and such.

hairy j wrote:
How is this thread acceptable?

It's antagonistic. It's personal and I've been warned for retaliation. Why is this allowed to exist?

Angry chips in too - ATD's Labrador who enthusiastically responds to every thread. You know when you're walking a dog and you pretend to throw a ball by not letting go? That's Angry, he's running after that mother fucker. He's over the hill, legs pounding and smiling joyously as he leaps over pavement and road - he's causing traffic to swerve until he realises, twenty minutes later, "no one threw nothing". He looks back with sullen eyes and a tear on his snout....You TROLL

What's a troll Angry?

I clicked off the block function to read that crap!! back on it goes like with most things you say hairy its total crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 20:38

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Enough Hairy.

This thread was started and prolonged before I got here. Can you tell me which threads I can post in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 20:40

hairy j wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Enough Hairy.

This thread was started and prolonged before I got here. Can you tell me which threads I can post in?

Pete's word game.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 20:42

That sounds mildly unpleasant.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. EmptySat 22 Feb 2014, 20:50

You can post on any forum and any thread you like, anything you want. Just don't poke other posters to get a reaction.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. Empty

Back to top Go down

One Rule For The Troll.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next