Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fletch criticises Referee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Fletch criticises Referee Empty
PostSubject: Fletch criticises Referee   Fletch criticises Referee EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:48 pm

For Bhasera sending off (only made two fouls all game apparently)-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I haven't seen the challenges but I think Fletch ought to concentrate on Argyle's disciplinary record (5 sent off in 7 games) rather than moaning about the referee. Maybe this criticism is to deflect the criticism from himself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletch criticises Referee   Fletch criticises Referee EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
For Bhasera sending off (only made two fouls all game apparently)-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I haven't seen the challenges but I think Fletch ought to concentrate on Argyle's disciplinary record (5 sent off in 7 games) rather than moaning about the referee. Maybe this criticism is to deflect the criticism from himself?

the disciplinary record is appalling i can see the club being fined in the future by the fa for its conduct if improvements aren't fast happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletch criticises Referee   Fletch criticises Referee EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:05 pm

I have said it before and i say it again, Fletcher,s control of discipline within the club is terrible, even himself on the pitch sets no example to the players and this is i believe part of the problem.
End of the day the buck stops with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletch criticises Referee   Fletch criticises Referee EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Fletcher should be putting a stop to these needless red cards, the indiscipline does not look good on Fletcher, These are not reds for nasty tackles. More often than not they are avoidable. In my opinion it can only be because Reid and now Fletcher are not being hard enough on the players

Instead of publicly having a go at the ref ( which now tells the players its ok to back chat the ref during a game) Fletcher should have fined the player a weeks wages !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fletch criticises Referee   Fletch criticises Referee Empty

Back to top Go down

Fletch criticises Referee
Page 1 of 1