Mock Cuncher

FB @ FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FB @ FF   FB @ FF EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:38 am

I hope he's alright!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

FB @ FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FB @ FF   FB @ FF EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:27 am

It was a pleasure to meet you too GG. I also met Chris Webb, Ian Newell and Mark Russell. It was like being in a virtual Pasoti world. With beer.

The football was still crap though.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

FB @ FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FB @ FF   FB @ FF EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:51 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
It was a pleasure to meet you too GG. I also met Chris Webb, Ian Newell and Mark Russell. It was like being in a virtual Pasoti world. With beer.

The football was still crap though.

Bleddy hell Frank. Don't be surprised if you wake up this morning with a horses head in yer bed!! lol!
Back to top Go down

FB @ FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FB @ FF   FB @ FF EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:45 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I hope he's alright!
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr President

FB @ FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FB @ FF   FB @ FF EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Nice to meet you mate.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

FB @ FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FB @ FF   FB @ FF EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:05 pm

You're 'in' now Frank. Real mates.
Back to top Go down

FB @ FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FB @ FF   FB @ FF EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Don't forget I'm coming to buy you a drink in September my dear old chum . It's a love in .
Back to top Go down

FB @ FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FB @ FF   FB @ FF EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:12 pm

Someone pass me a bucket. I feel sick.

It's all got a bit incestuous on here.
Back to top Go down

FB @ FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FB @ FF   FB @ FF EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Tringreen wrote:

I am not too sure mate. GG, Chris and Mark Russell were on good form but Ian was a bit shy (but I did interupt him when he was with someone else).

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

FB @ FF Empty
PostSubject: Pasalb shizzle   FB @ FF EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:23 am

I can picture the scene Frank;

Nool telling some admirers "how he's just a fan, albeit a very lucky fan who played a huge part in saving the club, our club. Anyone would do the same, ya know. I'm still holding auctions to help the fans now...as you do when you love your club. Single handedly saving the club was humbling for me, just a fan who bleeds green. The best part was in this meeting with Peter, Chris and James, where there was this disagreement about how huge Peter's peni-"

BIFF!

*Frank wades in with a sharp right*
Back to top Go down

FB @ FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FB @ FF   FB @ FF EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Thread title changed by me as I am a bit bashful.

Well I survived my incursion into the dragons lair and I am now safely at home behind my keyboard. For those of you still awake I shall now share my thoughts with you on the whole experience.

I arrived at the Fans Fest at about 1230. I had to bring my wife but I was also with my best mate. It was pretty well packed out on our arrival but we were able to get a beer pretty quickly. I had expected to find the place packed out with packs of wild Cobi Budge's running free and old men comparing posting counts, but it was just like being in a pub really. But with canvas walls rather then bricks.

We had to go outside for our free pasty and beer. I had not been exposed to Tribute before but I was very impressed. On returning inside Rick and Dave Banana were in full swing. They were better then I expected but I am not sure I could listen to them every week. But the idea of having some entertainment is a good one. And to be honest you get quite a lot of value for your 5 quid.

The frustrating thing about the fans fest is that the idea is not rocket science. If Stapleton had had the insight these sort of things should of been happening years ago - and they would have been 4 times the size. Obviously the money should go to the club and it is a shame that the current funds are being used to pay back the staff (as in that they should never have been without pay in the first place).

Throughout my Argyle life as an adult I would meet my friends on Mutley Plain at 12. We would drink as much as possible before leaving it as late as possible to get to the ground. We would get a pasty on the way to the ground and arrive seconds before kick off. On leaving the ground we would leg it back to the pub before having to go home for our tea. We would probably spend 20 quid but it was money that could have gone to the club if they had had the foresight to give us somewhere to spend it. The Fans Fest does that. I also think it caters for people who want to make more of a day of it but dont really want to go to the pub.

I was interested to see if the FF was full of people oblivious to our perilous situation. It didn't appear to be the main topic of conversation but I wasn't talking about it either. It was just people enjoying themselves before the inevitable disappointment of the football.

I am not sure how many of the people were internet types, and I wasn't there to network - I just wanted to show I wasn't scum or a coward - so I introduced myself to Chris Webb who was a pleasant chap. We talked for about 5 minutes and I was pleased to see that he has to queue for beer like the rest of us mere mortals. On a trip to the loo I saw Ian Newell and introduced myself. He was talking to someone else at the time so I did apologise for interupting him. We didn't talk for long but on my return from the loo, GG and Mark Russell were waiting for me.

What can I say about GG? He is a really nice bloke. His internet persona does not do him justice. I wouldn't describe him as a glass half full type of person - he would be too busy making sure that everyone's glass is full. You could talk to him about Argyle all day and his enthusiasm is infectious.

Mark Russell was very good value as well. Obviously he is a very switched on guy. He knows all about ATD Vs Pasoti and is no fool as to what is going on (from both sides). He said the GT's don't want to get drawn into the bickering but are more then willing to talk to anyone about anything they are doing. He seemed a very approachable chap and I wouldn't hesitate to contact him if I had any issues or questions.

I then went to the match. The less said about that the better. We still need a couple of good players. And unless the discipline issue is sorted it will cost us another relegation.

It was also my first visit to Plymouth in a year. I was surprised at how wet it was. I also noticed at Cornwall street has become a real dump. I didn't visit any Co-ops, nor did I buy any milk. I did go to the Noahs Ark and I stayed in the Copthorne.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

FB @ FF Empty
PostSubject: Pasalb shizzle   FB @ FF EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:53 pm

There was a young man called Frank,
Who went to the fanfest and drank,
He liked the beer,
then without a sneer,
offered greengenes outside for a wank
Back to top Go down

FB @ FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FB @ FF   FB @ FF EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
He liked the beer,
then without a sneer,
lol!

My secret is out!
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

FB @ FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FB @ FF   FB @ FF EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
He liked the beer,
then without a sneer,

He said with a grin wiping spxxx from his chin,if his ear was a c**t he would f**k it
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

FB @ FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FB @ FF   FB @ FF EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
He liked the beer,
then without a sneer,

Arf!

Just had to explain to the wife what I was laffing at. She's not impressed. (Bloody Norwich fans)
Back to top Go down

FB @ FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FB @ FF   FB @ FF EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:32 pm

He gave up his stool,
To a fella called Newell,
Who promptly auctioned it and raised £3.86 towards the staff fund and once again saved the day. Hurrah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FB @ FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: FB @ FF   FB @ FF Empty

Back to top Go down

FB @ FF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: