Go down 
+2
Rickler
Mr President
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Presidents Progress  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress    Presidents Progress  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Would it have been better investing the money £3500 into the PAFC Ladies team who our ready to fold because they our short of £6000. I have not heard Brother Web on this issue

TGWU

Of course it would, but then there would be no "community project" cover for other matters.
This present football club' regardless of owner, seems to want to portray what it has always done as some community come charitable exercise. One can only guess why. Some might say such "community projects" would help in a property planning application. Peter Ridsdale's Big Society ! ....Peter Ridsdale's Big Society ! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress    Presidents Progress  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:20 pm

greengenes wrote:
As a matter of interest have those suggesting how the money is spent invested any of theirs in it cos like if you haven't ....
He who pays the piper etc . ( Yes I'll get panned for that I know ).

As for The Ladies team that will be sorted for sure . The movement has begun the Ladies team will be saved .

BOTH can be done .

Avivaly yours
gg

if i knew that the money i was giving wasnt going towards helping the staff fund or going towards some good for example the ladies team but rather going towards a giant flag i dont think i will be parting with any money again as it screams vanity to me. Raise money for a cause not a flag.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress    Presidents Progress  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:05 pm

So this flag then. 50ft x 30ft and its going to stay stationary until crowds dictate that the proper atmospheric areas (blocks 15-18) are open again.

Are we going to flop it out for a minute or so prior to kickoff? What's the point? Away fans will still barely be able to read it 'cos they're miles away. If this was all happening in the Zoo Corner, it would have had a far better chance of Atmospheric Impact, but alas... Crying or Very sad

No one wants to sit/stand under a flag for more than 60 seconds or so, do they? Which leads me to my conclusion.....

.....what a fantastic waste of £3,500.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress    Presidents Progress  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Exactly sarky, what was billed as some red hot new yooff and not so yooff, waiting for Webby to lead them, is turning out to be the same old same old.
Contemporary English football stadia have no intention whatsoever of encouraging a move back to a more user friendly "terrace"
Just a branding exercise for Webby to star in. Sold 500 scarves, don't you know. Big deal ... that profit will pay Walton for 2 days.
How about sending out a decent football team that befits a club of this size. It's only L2 ..... Division 4 !

Much ado about nothing ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress    Presidents Progress  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:31 pm

sunny
penzancepirate wrote:
Exactly sarky, what was billed as some red hot new yooff and not so yooff, waiting for Webby to lead them, is turning out to be the same old same old.
Contemporary English football stadia have no intention whatsoever of encouraging a move back to a more user friendly "terrace"
Just a branding exercise for Webby to star in. Sold 500 scarves, don't you know. Big deal ... that profit will pay Walton for 2 days.
How about sending out a decent football team that befits a club of this size. It's only L2 ..... Division 4 !

Much ado about nothing ....

Moan moan moan . Still buy you that pint PP though . Go on - enjoy yerself - the nights are drawing out now .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress    Presidents Progress  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:35 pm

A beautiful sunset to end this solstice day. I can feel the warmth already.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress    Presidents Progress  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:43 am

Summer's on the way!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress    Presidents Progress  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Presidents Progress
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2