No shit Sherlock!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

No shit Sherlock!! Empty
PostSubject: No shit Sherlock!!   No shit Sherlock!! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:02 am

From the dickhead and his commission who wants Prem league clubs to have B teams and make more money for them.

A total cnut leading a bunch of cnuts! feckin clueless!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let me give you some feckin clues Dyke on how I would improve the England team, the leagues below the prem and 'grassroots' football.

1) - Limit the number of foreign players in the prem.

2) - Limit the number of foreign players and have a minimum number of home grown players (English (6), Welsh (2), Scottish (2) and N Irish (2)) on the team sheet including subs for a match. The starting 11 would have to have to have a minimum of 6 English and any 2 of the other home grown teams. There would have to be 5 English players at all times on the pitch.

3) - Stop parachute payments to relegated clubs from the prem. They failed to get enough points to stay there so tough shit!

4) - Prem give more money to the leagues below.

5) - Prem give more money to 'grassroots' football.

6) - Look outside of the Prem (football league) for England players.

7) - If the prem doesn't like it tell them to feck off!

Cool - If they do feck off then bar any player in the prem playing for England. It may set England back a few years but at least players might have some pride in representing their country instead of being billy big bollocks and expect to be in the team.

9) - If any prem teams don't like it then tell them to feck off and kick them out of all domestic cup competitions.

Only a thought! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

No shit Sherlock!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No shit Sherlock!!   No shit Sherlock!! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:29 am

1 and 2 cant happen sadly till we leave the EU or the eu law changes as you cant legally stop an eu resident working in an eu country so the fa cant do it legally.

parachute payments should be a one off only for the first year to help ease the burden of relegation from the prem but no more after that. its down to the club to get their books balanced in that year and if they dont then c'est la vie.

other than investments in grass roots which isnt the problem its how the resources are used unless the FA take on the big teams and get them to start using their academies for their intended purpose to produce players for the first team and develop them rather than releasing them as soon as they graduate from yts to go down the leagues or out of football altogether no amount of league 3 bs is going to make any difference.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

No shit Sherlock!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No shit Sherlock!!   No shit Sherlock!! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:47 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
3) - [b]Stop parachute payments to relegated clubs from the prem. They failed to get enough points to stay there so tough shit![/b] Thumbs

''..... instead of being billy big bollocks and expect to be in the team.''

Imagine your boss calling you in and saying ''Now mouldy you've really fecked up and cost the company millions so here's your P45. However for the next 4 years we will support you financially'' laugh

billy big bollocks -- Spot on. Some people saying ''good solid England performance and a win'' OK a win but I don't think we will even get out of the group and frankly if that happened I would pith myself''
San Marino are 190 places below England in the rankings. (FFS we are only 11 above the sheep farmers) As a comparison if Argyle drew a team 190 places below in the cup it could be Morwenstow or Tavvy Reserves or Edgcumbe and we would expect more than 5.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

No shit Sherlock!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No shit Sherlock!!   No shit Sherlock!! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:03 pm

Unfortunately, Mouldy, if we went your way the money the EPL generates would decrease sharply, whatever other criticisms we can level at it (and there are plenty) the marketing of the "product" worldwide has been an unbelievable success. It would be nice for the riches to filter down but it's a completely voracious regime that devours it's earnings in the endless quest to stay at the top of the pile...and earn more and more riches.

Maybe football will change one day, but I doubt it, I'm just glad I saw the best of it. As for England, times have changed and unless changes from grassroots up produce a truly "golden" generation then prepare to be disappointed again...and again...and again.
Back to top Go down

No shit Sherlock!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No shit Sherlock!!   No shit Sherlock!! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 3:25 pm

tigertony wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
3) - [b]Stop parachute payments to relegated clubs from the prem. They failed to get enough points to stay there so tough shit![/b] Thumbs

''..... instead of being billy big bollocks and expect to be in the team.''

Imagine your boss calling you in and saying ''Now mouldy you've really fecked up and cost the company millions so here's your P45. However for the next 4 years we will support you financially'' laugh

billy big bollocks -- Spot on. Some people saying ''good solid England performance and a win'' OK a win but I don't think we will even get out of the group and frankly if that happened I would pith myself''
San Marino are 190 places below England in the rankings. (FFS we are only 11 above the sheep farmers) As a comparison if Argyle drew a team 190 places below in the cup it could be Morwenstow or Tavvy Reserves or Edgcumbe and we would expect more than 5.

San marino ought to take the monaco approach and operate as a club side join the italian football league system and play in that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No shit Sherlock!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No shit Sherlock!!   No shit Sherlock!! Empty

Back to top Go down

No shit Sherlock!!
Page 1 of 1