HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Argentina

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Argentina Empty
PostSubject: Argentina   Argentina EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 9:41 am

What load of twats we have as MP, they have over the last 20 years given to Argentina £225million, the money is our share of loans given by the world bank.
Back to top Go down

Argentina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentina   Argentina EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:06 am

And they have the nerve to keep threatening us over the Falklands
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Argentina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentina   Argentina EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:16 am

"Loans".
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Argentina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentina   Argentina EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 5:52 pm

But then they gave us Andres Gurrieri

RESPECT
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Argentina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentina   Argentina EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:36 pm

I can't help but feel that we look at The Falklands in completely the wrong way. They are an assetless, difficult to maintain peacefully, collection of lumps of rock. They are certainly not something worth losing young fellas lives over. If the Argentinians want them that much, then they can have them. For exchange, of course; I know they've got no money but perhaps we could ensure cheaper steaks and wine for Brits across the next 50 years or something. I'd certainly exchange that for the knowledge that we "unpatriotically" ceded a pointless, far away territory to a nation geographically irrelevant to us otherwise. Re-home the islanders who wish to remain in 'British territory' wherever they like, the cost is surely less than the expense of maintaining a permanent army and naval base out there. Watch the Argentinians' dim faces when they realise they've been sold a kipper and their passionate fervour about the irrelevant rocks turns their corrupt politicians towards the actual issues within their country.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

Argentina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentina   Argentina EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I can't help but feel that we look at The Falklands in completely the wrong way. They are an assetless, difficult to maintain peacefully, collection of lumps of rock. They are certainly not something worth losing young fellas lives over. If the Argentinians want them that much, then they can have them. For exchange, of course; I know they've got no money but perhaps we could ensure cheaper steaks and wine for Brits across the next 50 years or something. I'd certainly exchange that for the knowledge that we "unpatriotically" ceded a pointless, far away territory to a nation geographically irrelevant to us otherwise. Re-home the islanders who wish to remain in 'British territory' wherever they like, the cost is surely less than the expense of maintaining a permanent army and naval base out there. Watch the Argentinians' dim faces when they realise they've been sold a kipper and their passionate fervour about the irrelevant rocks turns their corrupt politicians towards the actual issues within their country.

And give away all that oil and gas????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Argentina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argentina   Argentina Empty

Back to top Go down

Argentina
Page 1 of 1