Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cowdery defends the queue chaos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Cowdery defends the queue chaos Empty
PostSubject: Cowdery defends the queue chaos   Cowdery defends the queue chaos EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:58 am

Well, he would, wouldn't he. He's never got it, and he never will.
Football fans being treated like fodder once again. I saw streams of people having given up, walking home well before kick off. Yet there were thousands of empty seats. But, hey, it doesn't matter, they're only part time plastics apparently. Hopeless.
Stewards panicking, and at one point it could have got quite nasty ... they even opened one of the big doors for a few seconds when they heard shouts of anger. That could have spelled trouble.
It's not even same old Argyle. They actually managed to do it even worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cowdery defends the queue chaos   Cowdery defends the queue chaos EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:34 am

What does cowdery know about anything? let alone football ???? I guess he is moaning about people not being in there seats by 2 o clock. '' Fans arrive early'' is the most pathetic excuse ive ever heard. Some of the biggest grounds in the country are half empty right up until kick off.

Cowdery should wind his neck in. Its people like him and his small time attitude that wind people up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cowdery defends the queue chaos   Cowdery defends the queue chaos EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:43 am

dane_b wrote:

Cowdery should wind his neck in. Its people like him and his small time attitude that wind people up.

But he never does wind his neck in. He's of the modern Ridsdale school of thought, take it head on and bullshit even more..... don't retreat, don't admit anything. He was just the same with his infamouus "same old Argo" rant on the official site a few years back when we sold all our players.
Until the likes of him are moved on from the club, nothing will change. How he can offer such definitive comments on what went on when he was nowhere near the action is quite beyond me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cowdery defends the queue chaos   Cowdery defends the queue chaos EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:49 am

He is clueless about everything!!! Back when i was actually allowed to post on pasoti i would say ..... the club have jumped years ahead on the pitch but off the pitch they are still a micky mouse outfit with part timer attitudes. I would get Crucified for it.

I think ive been proved right, only difference being they could soon be part timers on and off the pitch !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Cowdery defends the queue chaos   Cowdery defends the queue chaos EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:51 am

He is of course an employee of the club and as such had a damage limitation job to do this morning on behalf of the club so directing the anger just to him is perhaps a tad unfair. As a simple outsider I could see at 2pm that it was looking like a big turn out and what I find bemusing is why a stadium manager or senior employee of the club was not outside monitoring the situation and giving direction, ensuring sufficient tickets were at the turnstiles, sufficient POTD turnstiles were open, sufficient blocks ready to be opened if necessary etc. It is all well and good saying people should arrive in good time but this is a recurring situation at Home Park on a big match day, surely it is not too difficult to have extra people on stand by at the game to muck in on days like this.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Cowdery defends the queue chaos   Cowdery defends the queue chaos EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:31 am

Club still has an amateur feel to its running, suprised at James Brent hes been a let down so far.
When he took over i must admit i thought he'd go for it & kick ass, get club back on its feet - ticket promos, shirts you can buy (club make 100% profit a shirt for gods sake) memberships.

instead we got the green tavs & pasoti pressure group still calling the shots, im sure all well meaning but is amateur it really is.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Cowdery defends the queue chaos   Cowdery defends the queue chaos EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:56 am

It does look that way doesn't it. We even have the nauseating sight of the grinning bearded one now swapping inane twitterings with his new younger friends. Let's hope there is something positive to come out of the 14th January and not just more drivel like The Ultras.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cowdery defends the queue chaos   Cowdery defends the queue chaos EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:26 pm

swampy wrote:
He is of course an employee of the club and as such had a damage limitation job to do this morning on behalf of the club so directing the anger just to him is perhaps a tad unfair. As a simple outsider I could see at 2pm that it was looking like a big turn out and what I find bemusing is why a stadium manager or senior employee of the club was not outside monitoring the situation and giving direction, ensuring sufficient tickets were at the turnstiles, sufficient POTD turnstiles were open, sufficient blocks ready to be opened if necessary etc. It is all well and good saying people should arrive in good time but this is a recurring situation at Home Park on a big match day, surely it is not too difficult to have extra people on stand by at the game to muck in on days like this.

He could have doen a far better damage limitation job by saying sorry. Why do the muppets who run the show at Home Park feel it is acceptable to have a go at ordinary fans?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Cowdery defends the queue chaos   Cowdery defends the queue chaos EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:21 pm

Apology from JB-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowdery defends the queue chaos   Cowdery defends the queue chaos Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowdery defends the queue chaos
Page 1 of 1