The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Timar of to 'Nam

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Timar of to 'Nam Empty
PostSubject: Timar of to 'Nam   Timar of to 'Nam EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not sure of the standard of league over there but its a beautiful country and not everyone is called charlie like in the movies. All the best over there Timar
Back to top Go down

Timar of to 'Nam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timar of to 'Nam   Timar of to 'Nam EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:47 pm

I reckon he could have done a job in a place called Plymouth still
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Timar of to 'Nam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timar of to 'Nam   Timar of to 'Nam EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Absolutely! Beast coming back until the end of the season could have helped us out alot!
Back to top Go down

Timar of to 'Nam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timar of to 'Nam   Timar of to 'Nam EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:27 pm

Timar seemed to be one of those players that was written off as soon as Sturock returned. Sturrock almost immediately made it clear he was not impressed by playing him up front for a second half substitution
He was always an acquired taste, and I still thought he was at least as good as the Nelsons of this world, probably more effective.... I wish we had someone that tough on the field against Torquay this week.
Sadly, it became fashionable over the way to talk of his turning circle... what wags.
Back to top Go down

Timar of to 'Nam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timar of to 'Nam   Timar of to 'Nam EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Well that clears that up I thought someone said he,was off to his Nans .
Back to top Go down

Timar of to 'Nam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timar of to 'Nam   Timar of to 'Nam EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:57 pm

Better pack his bug juice and a few extra belts of 7.62 for the pig (M60), i love the smell of napalm in the morning ...reminds me of Victory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Timar of to 'Nam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timar of to 'Nam   Timar of to 'Nam Empty

Back to top Go down

Timar of to 'Nam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: