Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

fa cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fa cup   fa cup - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:01 am

125+1 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
There's not even a sniff of a rumour about any signings. Nothing. Northampton are now pulling away to safety after making three signings as soon as the window opened. And they replaced their duffer of a manager. What's brent done? F*** all!

I agree Northampton have made changes, but pulling away to safety, do you even look at things before you type this crap freathy, that was their first win in 14 games, and they were lucky with that one. i have no doubt Northampton will stay up as they have a very good manager whose footballing style suits the lower league's, but come on really.

You seem a litte confused dear boy.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

fa cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fa cup   fa cup - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:07 am

Tringreen wrote:
125+1 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
There's not even a sniff of a rumour about any signings. Nothing. Northampton are now pulling away to safety after making three signings as soon as the window opened. And they replaced their duffer of a manager. What's brent done? F*** all!

I agree Northampton have made changes, but pulling away to safety, do you even look at things before you type this crap freathy, that was their first win in 14 games, and they were lucky with that one. i have no doubt Northampton will stay up as they have a very good manager whose footballing style suits the lower league's, but come on really.

Why!, because i think Northampton will stay up as i always have done, but disagree they are pulling away to safety. Have you even looked at the league table, no i doubt that very much.
Back to top Go down

fa cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fa cup   fa cup - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:10 am

Isn't Tim Flowers still manager there. I don't think he has much experience of managing a team.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

fa cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fa cup   fa cup - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:14 am

[quote="125+1"]
Tringreen wrote:
125+1 wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Why!, because i think Northampton will stay up as i always have done, but disagree they are pulling away to safety. Have you even looked at the league table, no i doubt that very much.[/quote

I think you need to calm down. It's clearly all getting too much for you.

Maybe El Presidente could organise a help line for those no longer enjoying the ride ?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

fa cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fa cup   fa cup - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:17 am

funny man wrote:
Isn't Tim Flowers still manager there. I don't think he has much experience of managing a team.

Aidy Boothroyd was recently appointed. He brought in 3 players, clearly in the right positions. Northampton will survive comfortably.
Back to top Go down

fa cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fa cup   fa cup - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:24 am

Freathy wrote:
funny man wrote:

Aidy Boothroyd was recently appointed. He brought in 3 players, clearly in the right positions. Northampton will survive comfortably.

And they'll all be 6'9"
Do we have a height restriction barrier operating on the A38 ?
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

fa cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fa cup   fa cup - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:25 pm

[quote="Tringreen"]
125+1 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
125+1 wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Why!, because i think Northampton will stay up as i always have done, but disagree they are pulling away to safety. Have you even looked at the league table, no i doubt that very much.[/quote

I think you need to calm down. It's clearly all getting too much for you.

Maybe El Presidente could organise a help line for those no longer enjoying the ride ?

I think you need to contribute with a decent post know and again Laughing
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

fa cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fa cup   fa cup - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:27 pm

funny man wrote:

uh umm keep up
Back to top Go down

fa cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fa cup   fa cup - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:42 pm

Freathy wrote:
funny man wrote:

Ah, yes! I remember it well.
Back to top Go down

fa cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fa cup   fa cup - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:08 pm

I stick to my previous prediction of relegation confirmed by mid-march, everyone at the bottom is winning apart from us.
" only a few signings from a decent team"
Fletcher out.......NOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fa cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fa cup   fa cup - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

fa cup
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: