Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Burton predictions?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Burton predictions? Empty
PostSubject: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:37 pm

I would have:

Cole
Berry, Purse, Blanchard, Williams
Atkinson, Walton, Young, Hemmings
Chadwick, Feeney

If Bojan signs then maybe he can play on the right cus atkinson is tosh.

crowd: 6100 (270 away)

Argyle 1 Burton 1

Whos going and predictions?

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:54 pm

Pitbull wrote:
I would have:

Cole
Chadwick, Feeney

Argyle 1 Burton 1

Phase 3 of the prediction league starts with the Crawley game, so you can enter the official prediction league
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Pitbull wrote:
I would have:

Cole
Chadwick, Feeney

Argyle 1 Burton 1

Is Bhasera suspended?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Pitbull wrote:
I would have:

Cole
Chadwick, Feeney

Argyle 1 Burton 1

No way will they bring 270.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Bogsider wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
I would have:

Cole
Chadwick, Feeney

Argyle 1 Burton 1

No way will they bring 270.

They might all come to see the flag lol! And it's an easy 3 points for them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
I would have:

Cole
Chadwick, Feeney

Argyle 1 Burton 1

Is Bhasera suspended?

No, I just think he's looked poor in his last 3 games, and I think Williams is a good player.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Cobi.you have no good players that is why your rock bottom.You lot go on about Purse he is feckin shit,at best.The best player you've had in years was Mason,who went to them sheep shagging cants.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
I would have:

Cole
Chadwick, Feeney

Argyle 1 Burton 1

Is Bhasera suspended?

No, I just think he's looked poor in his last 3 games, and I think Williams is a good player.

Game of opinions,i suppose.Must say i'd be astonished if Williams started the game on Saturday,though.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:46 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Cobi.you have no good players that is why your rock bottom.You lot go on about Purse he is feckin shit,at best.The best player you've had in years was Mason,who went to them sheep shagging cants.

How many "in years" are you talking about? Promising player though Joe is,i woudn't put him in the same category just yet as Hayles,Ebanks Blake,Wright Phillips or even Mackie,who are players of a reasonably recent vintage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
I would have:

Cole
Chadwick, Feeney

Argyle 1 Burton 1

Is Bhasera suspended?

Game of opinions,i suppose.Must say i'd be astonished if Williams started the game on Saturday,though.

He wont start, but if I was manager I would start him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:49 pm

downthetrack wrote:

Purse is overrated. However we have had better players than bleddy Joe Mason, one of the most frustrating footballers.

Halmosi, Mackie, Buzsacky, BWP, SEB, Norris, Noone, Wotton, Capaldi, Fletcher. All of them were very good players in their day playing for us.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Mason was a product of Plymouth,the others you mention aren't.Mackie one of us.My post was refering to Greenskin not you Cobi.

Last edited by downthetrack on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Pitbull wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

Purse is overrated. However we have had better players than bleddy Joe Mason, one of the most frustrating footballers.

Halmosi, Mackie, Buzsacky, BWP, SEB, Norris, Noone, Wotton, Capaldi, Fletcher. All of them were very good players in their day playing for us.

Cobi, Mason was about your age when he left ffs. He's a talent we let go for peanuts.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Assuming before Saturday we don't have a new manager in place, sign at least a central midfielder, a striker and another defender.....

Argyle 1-3 Burton (Chadders)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:12 pm

greenjock wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

Cobi, Mason was about your age when he left ffs. He's a talent we let go for peanuts.

I was 14 when Mason left us haha!!!
He was always involved in a relegation scrap with us, never showed any potential purely because Reid didn't help him out, he was not kept fit and had no service from midfield. I hear hes a dream player at cardiff though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:24 pm

What I'm saying is he's still under 21, scored a few for us in the Championship in a terrible team, and is scoring for Cardiff now. How he could be such a frustrating player is beyond me? And he was always involved in a relegation scrap? Thats because Argyle were. And if he didn't show any potential, why did Cardiff buy him?

Sorry Cobi you do talk shite sometimes Razz Don't take it to heart but think before you post sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:03 am

Pitbull wrote:
greenjock wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

I was 14 when Mason left us haha!!!
He was always involved in a relegation scrap with us, never showed any potential purely because Reid didn't help him out, he was not kept fit and had no service from midfield. I hear hes a dream player at cardiff though.

Of course he showed potential Cobi,it was fairly obvious from his debut onwards that the kid had talent.And i actually thought Reid was nurturing him pretty well until the fire sale last year,when he had little optionbut to play him when it was clear that Mason was knackered.Not surprising he's successful at Cardiff-good players around him,successful side,that could so easily have been us with better leadership at the right time and then we'd have seen our young players such as Mason,Stephens,Noone,Barnes etc flourish.It makes you want to puke when you see the work put in by the football people at the club wasted by the greed and incompetence from above.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:32 am

downthetrack wrote:
Mason was a product of Plymouth,the others you mention aren't.Mackie one of us.My post was refering to Greenskin not you Cobi.

lol! Does being born somewhere else [Dorking] and starting your career at different clubs [MKD and Wimbledon] qualify someone as an Exeter product these days? In that case,Craig Noone's a dyed in the wool Plymothian. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:42 am

Greenskin said..............Of course he showed potential Cobi,it was fairly obvious from his debut onwards that the kid had talent.And i actually thought Reid was nurturing him pretty well until the fire sale last year,when he had little optionbut to play him when it was clear that Mason was knackered.Not surprising he's successful at Cardiff-good players around him,successful side,that could so easily have been us with better leadership at the right time and then we'd have seen our young players such as Mason,Stephens,Noone,Barnes etc flourish.It makes you want to puke when you see the work put in by the football people at the club wasted by the greed and incompetence from above..............................................

'I'll not hear a bad word said about that man and his lovely family !'............. The Pasoti party line protecting Stapleton.

These people are now looking like they could be involved in actually running the club affraid
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:07 am

Greenskin wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

lol! Does being born somewhere else [Dorking] and starting your career at different clubs [MKD and Wimbledon] qualify someone as an Exeter product these days? In that case,Craig Noone's a dyed in the wool Plymothian. lol!

He was only 18 when he came to us.So yes one of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burton predictions?   Burton predictions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Burton predictions?
Page 1 of 1