Freathy
harvetheslayer
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
steveinspain

steveinspain

Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle   Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 7:16 pm

Tringreen wrote:
ejh wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
If Newell says it's a non-starter, Nelson's team mates need to start practising their signatures on plaster casts.

Bang on the money, right on cue Kim Jong Newell is backing down and admitting Nelson probably did arrive to training on crutches. (Apparently Nelson has some crutches lying around his house, and they weren't prescribed by a doctor, it's just a really casual everyday injury. The fact he couldn't drive on it and needed a lift from his missus is just scandalous rumour mongering as well).

However KJN feels the need to reiterate his swipe at John Lloyd's fb group, which it appears, was just reporting correct facts! Curtis Nelson was on crutches yesterday afternoon, that is all someone commented. But it is still a libellous pit of lies that shouldn't be trusted, etc.

What a strange man all round, who knows what goes on in his head.

The dockyard siren.......................continuously.

lol!lol!lol!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle   Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 7:53 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
His last sentence made me laugh. Is that a veiled threat from ijn.

Clubs hire people these days to peruse all social media for such snippets.

It is typical of his bullying culture and no wonder Pasoti smacks of North Korea. He knows that he is implying that he sits in the Directors Box, he has the ear of the Chairman and that other rogue websites are being watched.

Well, I've never met John Lloyd but what I see of him online is that he is an intelligent man, well travelled (but for culture rather than buffets) and is not likely to be intimidated one jot. He also seems to be universally well liked. How that must grate.

When Frank and I met Martyn Starnes he was a tad frustrated that this website isn't so blindly supportive of the club as it could be, but to his credit listened to our reasons why. He also plainly communicated that Newell may not be held in as high regard within Home Park as he thinks.

Damn cheek ! Typical of happy clap mentality. If he expects blind support hes totally deluded. Ffs
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle   Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 5:21 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
His last sentence made me laugh. Is that a veiled threat from ijn.

Clubs hire people these days to peruse all social media for such snippets.

It is typical of his bullying culture and no wonder Pasoti smacks of North Korea. He knows that he is implying that he sits in the Directors Box, he has the ear of the Chairman and that other rogue websites are being watched.

Well, I've never met John Lloyd but what I see of him online is that he is an intelligent man, well travelled (but for culture rather than buffets) and is not likely to be intimidated one jot. He also seems to be universally well liked. How that must grate.

When Frank and I met Martyn Starnes he was a tad frustrated that this website isn't so blindly supportive of the club as it could be, but to his credit listened to our reasons why. He also plainly communicated that Newell may not be held in as high regard within Home Park as he thinks.

The reluctant one could ditch him and his bearded chum. They've served their purpose and no longer control opinion but I guess they have too much on eachother. He's still surrounding himself with cheap jamboys. The latest being our erstwhile member with the same initials as the reluctant one. Mr Corporate Governance bullshit himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle   Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 9:26 am

The broken ankle rumour is being used by the farm to denigrate rumour mongers on 'other Argyle sites'.

The only mention of it on this forum is in this thread, and I started the thread after reading about it on Pasoti Laughing

The very thread KJN is using to lambast non-pasoti Argyle media channels in fact.

You have to admire in a way how evidently stupid the bloke is but none of his minions ever seem to think twice about following him into another cyber campaign.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle   Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 11:50 am

Jeezz thats all you need to know about plebby when you start getting character referances from a piece of shit like Rinsdale..sums it right up
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle   Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 11:58 am

Sorry guys put that on the wrong thread was meant to go on the chris webb thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle   Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 6:57 pm

Sod fecking Webb and Nools, has Curtis got a broken ankle or not ?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle   Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 7:21 pm

ejh wrote:
You have to admire in a way how evidently stupid the bloke is but none of his minions ever seem to think twice about following him into another cyber campaign.

I was thinking that, or at least very similar to that, about Gaston the other day. Clearly the guy might have been a bit deluded, over impressed with his own self-importance, certainly a bit over protective of his love (Beauty), and very much bitter about his better rounded rival (Beast). At the end of the day however, he had the support of practically ALL the villagers marching up to the Castle, pumping away with their pitchforks and torches. The only one in the village who seemingly wasn't impressed was Beauty's dad, who, let's face it, was quite the bumbling car-crash of a man. I know sometimes villagers just like something to wave a pitchfork at, but it still struck me that Gaston was a fine leader of happily ignorant non-thinkers. And in this analogy, we're talking the Disney version, fore obvs shore, I'd be LumiƩre FYI.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle   Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Curtis Nelson - suspected broken ankle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2