Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hemmings sign until end of season.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hemmings sign until end of season. Empty
PostSubject: Hemmings sign until end of season.   Hemmings sign until end of season. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:58 pm

As it says in the title, great news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemmings sign until end of season.   Hemmings sign until end of season. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:02 pm

is it? dont see anything that special about him except one goal that won us agame. I notice how the teenage fans on twitter are labelling him another messiah lol aswell as posting every argyle players tweets on forums lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemmings sign until end of season.   Hemmings sign until end of season. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Well I think he is better than most of our team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemmings sign until end of season.   Hemmings sign until end of season. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Iggy wrote:
Well I think he is better than most of our team.

i'm better than most the team lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemmings sign until end of season.   Hemmings sign until end of season. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:08 pm

Hemmings is a good signing, Most of the time he looks like the only threat going forward we have, is a good ''get out'' when we are under the cosh and will create more goals then he scores, so goal scoring is hardly the thing to judge him on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hemmings sign until end of season.   Hemmings sign until end of season. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:14 pm

Wotton, not sure he still has it. Hemmings, very good news, Djordic, do me a favour, not exactly gonna be up for the fight on a cold afternoon in February is he? Joe Lennox, who knows?

Still at least something is happening now. Just need Warnock to come down for free and you never know we might scrape home and stay up.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Hemmings sign until end of season.   Hemmings sign until end of season. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:21 pm

Hemmings has done pretty well since he's been here,pleased that he's signed.Good luck to him.
Back to top Go down
Ibinni

Ibinni

PostSubject: Re: Hemmings sign until end of season.   Hemmings sign until end of season. EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:03 pm

Looked great so far Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hemmings sign until end of season.   Hemmings sign until end of season. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hemmings sign until end of season.
Page 1 of 1