HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carl Fletcher's Playing Career

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Carl Fletcher's Playing Career Empty
PostSubject: Carl Fletcher's Playing Career   Carl Fletcher's Playing Career EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Is it over? He has only picked himself as a last resort so far and hasn't looked up to pace when he has played. Walton has been playing in what ought to be his position and now Wotton is back to play the same role too. It doesn't look as though he is planning to play much, if at all, again to me.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher's Playing Career   Carl Fletcher's Playing Career EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:55 pm

I think we might have seen the last of him. I dont think Carl thinks he is capable of doing it anymore and he hasn't trained since he took charge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher's Playing Career   Carl Fletcher's Playing Career EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:15 pm

He had a few good games on loan.
But from the moment he set foot here on a full and probably massively expensive contract, he hasn't impressed me one jot apart from
the ability to ping the odd long shot low and on target........ and slowwwwwwwwwwwwww .......??
As Sturrock famously said when he left us for Southampton, "Put it this way, financially, I'll never have to work again for the rest of my life".
Having hung on to the end of his contract, nor will Fletcher, before anyone starts feeling sorry for him.
Warnock knew it, a pitty Luggy didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher's Playing Career   Carl Fletcher's Playing Career EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Pitbull wrote:
I think we might have seen the last of him. I dont think Carl thinks he is capable of doing it anymore and he hasn't trained since he took charge.

i think its more a case he wants to concentrate on managing as it time consumming enough without adding playing duties to his list. he still got it and we needed it on the pitch
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher's Playing Career   Carl Fletcher's Playing Career EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:55 am

Well brent has decided we're now stuck with fletch in the dug out at least until were relegated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher's Playing Career   Carl Fletcher's Playing Career EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:18 am

Freathy wrote:
Well brent has decided we're now stuck with fletch in the dug out at least until were relegated.

Or his contract runs out so he doesn't have to pay him off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher's Playing Career   Carl Fletcher's Playing Career EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:25 am

I am sure I remember reading that the Palace fans thought very highly of him. However his "legs" appeared to go overnight and Warnock shipped him out asap.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher's Playing Career   Carl Fletcher's Playing Career EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:28 am

I believe he's currently injured
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher's Playing Career   Carl Fletcher's Playing Career EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:46 am

shonbo wrote:

Arm ache from writing out all the fines for the red cards?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher's Playing Career   Carl Fletcher's Playing Career EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:47 am

shonbo wrote:

Must be in a lot of pain. He can't even speak properly.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher's Playing Career   Carl Fletcher's Playing Career EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:05 am

hhhh,,,mmm- automatic contract extension activated in the summer - at a time when the club wasnt paying anyone any wages, then by november his legs have gone (alledgely) & doesnt play again. marvellous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher's Playing Career   Carl Fletcher's Playing Career EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:30 am

He's still our best player though Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher's Playing Career   Carl Fletcher's Playing Career EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:14 am

shonbo wrote:

He had a minor injury after the Stourbridge match, hes had time to recover from surgery since.

HES NOT FIT BECAUSE HES NOT TRAINING!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher's Playing Career   Carl Fletcher's Playing Career EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Pitbull wrote:

HES NOT FIT BECAUSE HES NOT TRAINING!

Ssssssh, don't shout! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carl Fletcher's Playing Career   Carl Fletcher's Playing Career Empty

Back to top Go down

Carl Fletcher's Playing Career
Page 1 of 1