Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

Injury Update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injury Update   Injury Update - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 11:13 pm

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted on here already ( not as far as I can see) but Carey is out for several weeks due to a medial ligament injury. This was posted by Chris Errington last night on Twitter, so I'm told.

Carey was on the pitch at half time involved with Foundation presentation and you could clearly see his leg was strapped in 3 or 4 places in a manner which looked like it was meant to stop the knee twisting and he definitely wasn't bending it.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Injury Update   Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 2:11 pm

Fark!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injury Update   Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 2:21 pm

if only we had a 2 week break where all injuries magically heal and we dont need to bring in 1 or 2 loan signings
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Injury Update   Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 2:24 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted on here already ( not as far as I can see) but Carey is out for several weeks due to a medial ligament injury. This was posted by Chris Errington last night on Twitter, so I'm told.

Carey was on the pitch at half time involved with Foundation presentation and you could clearly see his leg was strapped in 3 or 4 places in a manner which looked like it was meant to stop the knee twisting and he definitely wasn't bending it.

Report on farm. seen on Wednesday with no brace or strapping

quote by Aerok

Post subject: Re: No players returning from injury for Hartlepool- Errington

Carey was walking around pretty freely, without an obvious brace, on Wednesday.

Also

Quote by skynet

Post subject: Re: No players returning from injury for Hartlepool- Errington

Luke will be back for Hartlepools. Carey may be. Reid and Boeting won't be
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Injury Update   Injury Update - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:27 pm

MANAGER Derek Adams has admitted an injury setback is behind the continued absence of Plymouth Argyle's star striker Reuben Reid.

Reid has been out of action because of a hip flexor problem since mid-October, a period covering 10 matches.

The 27-year-old was getting close to a return for the Pilgrims until the setback and Adams is unsure when Reid will be back

Meanwhile, Adams expects 19-year-old midfielder Hiram Boateng to return to fitness before the end of his loan spell from Premier League club Crystal Palace on January 2.

Boateng has not played since Argyle beat Morecambe 2-0 at Home Park on October 31 because of an ankle ligament injury.

He is currently receiving treatment at Palace and Adams is hoping it will not be long before the midfielder is back at Home Park.

Adams said: "He has missed a good number of games. I think it's nearly six weeks now he has been out.

"He's getting there and as soon as he's ready to start training then he will come back to us.

"He will be working hard at Crystal Palace and I don't think it will be too long before we see him back in action."

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injury Update   Injury Update - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Injury Update
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2