Les Miserable
Greenskin
Rickler
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book Empty
PostSubject: New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book   New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:01 pm

A new book is out about Home Park!

I don't know anything about it, but Steve of GoS does, and here is what he had to say about it on his facebook page:

"Steve here, with good news. The new book I mentioned a few weeks ago is now on sale, online at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or by phone on 01752 667766. It's called Home Park, Plymouth - A Pictorial History, and it's the result of many years of research by author and lifelong Argyle fan, Russell Moore. Over 300 pages of photos, most of which you'll never have seen before, and all on high quality paper.
The cost is £25 + £5 p&p in the UK. If ordering from abroad, please call this number for p&p advice.
Copies are expected to be available in the club shop on Friday.
These will be the only two outlets. I'm eagerly awaiting the final product having seen a draft, and it's highly recommended. With a limited print run, and a great deal of interest expressed already, Russell says to make sure you get your copy early!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks steve, I've just ordered mine!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book   New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:28 pm

All ordered. How delightfully Aviva!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book   New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:46 pm

I wonder where he got the high quality paper?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book   New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:47 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book   New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Ham and Newell.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book   New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 11:35 am

Very droll pig

The book looks interesting though, I'll probably buy one as a Christmas present to myself, direct from the author of course, not from Mr Brents portacabin eyesore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book   New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 6:18 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Wernham Hogg
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book   New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 4:56 pm

Just received my copy, delivered by the author himself no less-all I can say to anyone who hasn't made up their mind about getting it is -do so. Fantastic shots of Home Park from early 20th century through to Brent's proposals and covering all the other unrealised projects through the years. Well worth the money IMHO, a must buy for anyone interested in Argyle's history and certainly nothing shoddy about the production.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book   New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 5:08 pm

I better buy one before teh captain does by the looks of things
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book   New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 7:18 pm

When's it ait on kindle? Me paperwhite doesnt do pictures, is that gonna be a problem?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book   New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:04 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book   New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book Empty

Back to top Go down

New Pictorial 'Home Park' Book
Page 1 of 1