Walton gone home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Walton gone home Empty
PostSubject: Walton gone home   Walton gone home EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 6:35 pm

Christian Walton – ‏@Waltz_1

Really enjoyed my time back at @Only1Argyle playing in a great team and in front of an unreal set of fans! Wish everyone the best of luck
Back to top Go down

Walton gone home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton gone home   Walton gone home EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:24 pm

no shocks there McCormick is fully fit and Walton isnt going to want to sit on the bench when he wants to play he could do that at brighton.

all the best walton
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Walton gone home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton gone home   Walton gone home EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:26 pm

Thanks, didn't fill me with confidence though.
Back to top Go down

Walton gone home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton gone home   Walton gone home EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 8:48 pm

I really, really enjoyed his last couple of days back at Argyle tying up loose ends. An absolute unreal keeper that will play full international football one day. In fact, an exceptional gentleman. I wish him the best of luck.
Back to top Go down

Walton gone home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton gone home   Walton gone home EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 12:30 am

Made some crucial saves but the defence looked shaky in front of him. Since McCormick has been available we have gone back to winning games. Harsh for Walton as it isn't a League Two keeper he's being expected to replace, but a Championship level one - and McCormick's standard is what we are expecting. The lad needs to work on his kicking too, as it is the worst I've seen in a long time. Sunday league stuff.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Walton gone home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton gone home   Walton gone home EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 9:21 am

ejh wrote:
Made some crucial saves but the defence looked shaky in front of him. Since McCormick has been available we have gone back to winning games. Harsh for Walton as it isn't a League Two keeper he's being expected to replace, but a Championship level one - and McCormick's standard is what we are expecting. The lad needs to work on his kicking too, as it is the worst I've seen in a long time. Sunday league stuff.

Yep, in years gone by you could be a top top keeper even if your kicking wasn't the best - Shilton proved that. But in the modern game being able to kick confidently often while under pressure is a huge part of the game. He's young though, so has time to work on it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

Walton gone home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton gone home   Walton gone home EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 1:30 pm

I'd forgotten about Shilton's kicking...abysmal.
If I remember he came here around the same time as the back-pass rule came in & couldn't cope with it at all.
Larrieu wasn't all that good at kicking either though.
Back to top Go down

Walton gone home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton gone home   Walton gone home EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:41 pm

Walton will be a very good keeper for a championship team in the coming years he is still very young but does have faults which lucky for him he has time to work on especially kicking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walton gone home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walton gone home   Walton gone home Empty

Back to top Go down

Walton gone home
Page 1 of 1