Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cox out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer)

Go down 
+4
RegGreen
AstiSpumante
tigertony
Tgwu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Cox  out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer) Empty
PostSubject: Cox out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer)   Cox  out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:41 pm

Plymouth Argyle midfielder Lee Cox starts second loan spell at Stevenage

MIDFIELDER Lee Cox has re-signed on loan for Stevenage from Plymouth Argyle until the end of the season.

It means the 25-year-old, who will be out of contract this summer, has almost certainly played his last game for the Pilgrims.

Cox had been limited to only five substitute appearances for Argyle under manager Derek Adams this season prior to being taken on loan by League Two rivals Stevenage at the end of November.

The midfielder made six starts for Boro before missing a couple of matches because of a hamstring injury.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Cox out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer)   Cox  out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:51 pm

No surprise there then.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Cox out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer)   Cox  out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:58 pm

An opportunity missed there Tone.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Cox out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer)   Cox  out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 4:14 pm

Oh well thats the last were see him again in a Argo shirt out of contract end of season..no real loss never one of his biggest fans..but still think he mite have
Done a temporary job while carey & boatang were out
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Cox out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer)   Cox  out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 4:20 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
An opportunity missed there Tone.

Lol. Took me a minute, I'll admit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cox out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer)   Cox  out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:14 pm

I can only assume Del Bhey must be pretty confident in signing a midfielder very soon if he allow Cox to go now.

I really hope we just not going to end up with the same size squad come the end of jan as we need a few extra numbers not one in one out policy as it will come back to bite us.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Cox out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer)   Cox  out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 2:50 pm

Now permanent

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Cox out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer)   Cox  out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 4:06 pm

Angry wrote:
I can only assume Del Bhey must be pretty confident in signing a midfielder very soon if he allow Cox to go now.

I really hope we just not going to end up with the same size squad come the end of jan as we need a few extra numbers not one in one out policy as it will come back to bite us.

Excluding Boateng we're 3 permanent out and 2 loanees in. By my reckoning we need a minimum 2 permanent signings to replace the outgoing. Anything less and we may have problems if injuries/suspensions take a grip again, especially to 'our' players.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Cox out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer)   Cox  out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 4:19 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Angry wrote:

Excluding Boateng we're 3 permanent out and 2 loanees in.  By my reckoning we need a minimum 2 permanent signings to replace the outgoing.  Anything less and we may have problems if injuries/suspensions take a grip again, especially to 'our' players.

But it's Mr Austerity Brent's policy. Wage bill down, income up, nice bonus from Mason, sits back and rubs hands murmuring 'excellent' in a Mr Burns sort of way.

That SNP chap he's appointed seems to be keeping the plebs happy, no need to give him any more money. It's not the Tory way you know. Minimum outlay, maximum return.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Cox out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer)   Cox  out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 4:29 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Angry wrote:

Excluding Boateng we're 3 permanent out and 2 loanees in.  By my reckoning we need a minimum 2 permanent signings to replace the outgoing.  Anything less and we may have problems if injuries/suspensions take a grip again, especially to 'our' players.

But it's Mr Austerity Brent's policy. Wage bill down, income up, nice bonus from Mason, sits back and rubs hands murmuring 'excellent' in a Mr Burns sort of way.

That SNP chap he's appointed seems to be keeping the plebs happy, no need to give him any more money. It's not the Tory way you know. Minimum outlay, maximum return.

Aye but at the current rate it's not unreasonable to believe we could go into the important month of April with 7 or 8 loanees on the books, of which we can only select 5. Maybe Mr Austerity needs a reminder about not 'cheating' his way to success.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cox out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer)   Cox  out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cox out again to Stevenage (Now Permanent Transfer)
Page 1 of 1