Disgusting and depraved

Go down 
+2
RegGreen
sufferedsince 68
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Disgusting and depraved Empty
PostSubject: Disgusting and depraved   Disgusting and depraved EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Attack on the management and owner of my beloved club!
Cock of the decade says about the Nardiello signing,

Ex Grecian, not for me.

Why can't people just support the club and management? Are you paying for the squad now Ian? Just get behind the club in its entirety not just the comfy warmth of the owners buttocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting and depraved   Disgusting and depraved EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:09 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:

Ex Grecian, not for me.

Why can't people just support the club and management? Are you paying for the squad now Ian? Just get behind the club in its entirety not just the comfy warmth of the owners buttocks.

Fred Binney, Nicky Marker, Peter Shearing, Jamie Mackie, Alan Banks and probably many more I've forgotten about.
Wake up and smell the coffee! scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting and depraved   Disgusting and depraved EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:12 pm

Or is DA not playing ball with the cheerleader? Will we see the start of a DazAdams1 parody account now or is the pres busy in his new job?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting and depraved   Disgusting and depraved EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:18 pm

:pighug: :pighug: :pighug: :pighug: :pighug: :pighug:
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting and depraved   Disgusting and depraved EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 7:46 pm

Nooney was at loan at exeter as well but it didnt stop the fat man selling some of his signed shit though shirt/boots at one of his moody auctions...hypocrite
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting and depraved   Disgusting and depraved EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 10:41 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:

Ex Grecian, not for me.

What a pathetic and juvenile statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting and depraved   Disgusting and depraved EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 10:44 pm

Graiser wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Ex Grecian, not for me.

Fred Binney, Nicky Marker, Peter Shearing, Jamie Mackie, Alan Banks and probably many more I've forgotten about.
Wake up and smell the coffee! scratch

Lets not forget Martin Phillips who scored a winner for us against them cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting and depraved   Disgusting and depraved EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 11:04 pm

Tony Kellow. Never succeeded in his short time here for some reason but a legend there, before and after. I played against him a few times. Very sharp player.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting and depraved   Disgusting and depraved EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 8:09 am

Lord Biro wrote:
Tony Kellow. Never succeeded in his short time here for some reason but a legend there, before and after. I played against him a few times. Very sharp player.

Sadly passed away a few years ago,i believe.There was also John Sims,a very decent striker who gave Argyle stalwart service for a few years, and Colin Randell came back from Exeter after being ridiculously sold to them by Argyle for a song.Bobby Saxton cut his managerial teeth at Exeter,plenty have moved in the opposite direction of course.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting and depraved   Disgusting and depraved EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 8:45 am

Persons who cause embarrassment are best avoided shame brenty boy doesnt do the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting and depraved   Disgusting and depraved EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 10:16 am

Gary Sawyer went there on loan. How very dare he!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting and depraved   Disgusting and depraved EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 10:19 am

The title is stolen from the heading of some of Porkies abuse reports btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting and depraved   Disgusting and depraved EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 10:53 am

Homeslice wrote:

who was the other guy that went with him on loan there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting and depraved   Disgusting and depraved EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 11:14 am

Angry wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

A midfielder, Martin something or another?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting and depraved   Disgusting and depraved EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 12:08 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Angry wrote:
Homeslice wrote:

A midfielder, Martin something or another?

marcus martin thats the fella Smile
Back to top Go down
ConDeLaCreme

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting and depraved   Disgusting and depraved EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 1:00 pm

Craig Noone played on loan at Exeter also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disgusting and depraved   Disgusting and depraved Empty

Back to top Go down

Disgusting and depraved
Page 1 of 1