Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS

Go down 
+2
Freathy
Sir Francis Drake
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS Empty
PostSubject: Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS   Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:56 pm

I warned you all it would be a difficult January, didn't I?

Carlisle, Northampton, Bristol Rovers and Wycombe are all targeting promotion. They were always going to be difficult games. Stevenage at home was the only one that looked a straight forward win, the others all looked tough from the start.

But they are out the way now. Rosier months ahead.

Next month we've got Yeovil, Mansfield, Crawley and Notts County. If we get 4 points from 4 games against that opposition, I'll be amazed.

If you think this side is in freefall, you are wrong!

I do think though, if Reid is so evidently fit and out of form at the minute, why dismantle the winning machine of Brunt ahead of two wingers and a playmaker that has delivered us so many points?

Be smart Derek and make Reuben WORK his way back into this team.

parteeeeee Derek Adams's Barmy Army! parteeeeee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS   Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 6:58 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS   Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 7:11 pm

I think the thing with RR is that he needs games to get up to snuff. A few cameo appearances won't cut it. That means he has to start. That means we have to put with a few games when he's not at his best or never see the best of him at all.

It's a tricky one right enough but we have to invest playing time into him - or do without.

This is just a wild idea but maybe we could bring his mucker Alessandra back on loan? Has he been playing up there? I'm not sure.

In fact A O'C is another. Has he been playing?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS   Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 8:57 pm

There's nothing like a bit of baseless optimism.

Back in the real world theres 6 or 7 teams FAR better than Argyle competing for the top 3 places. The reality is the very best we can hope for is a play-off place.

BRENT OUT NOW

Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS   Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 9:51 pm

I dont see us as being in freefall, more like we're being derailed. 3 permanent players out and 2 loanees in. This is not the actions of a club chasing promotion. If this is how the January window ends then Brent needs to make a statement to explain his manager's words earlier in the season that funding was available.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS   Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 10:03 pm

Come to think of it, with the purchase of the stadium coming up, why would Brent want promotion? That signed agreement means sweet fa.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS   Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 10:25 pm

Freathy wrote:
There's nothing like a bit of baseless optimism.

Back in the real world theres 6 or 7 teams FAR better than Argyle competing for the top 3 places.  The reality is the very best we can hope for is a play-off place.

BRENT OUT NOW

Freathy - get to a doctor tomorrow. You are going all soft. 2 weeks back it was mid-table obscurity and now possibly the play-off's. You're sick man - get help.

I'm with ejh :greenrave:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS   Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 10:44 pm

Back in the real world theres 6 or 7 teams FAR better than Argyle competing for the top 3 places.  The reality is the very best we can hope for is a play-off place.

BRENT OUT NOW

[/quote]
Freathy - get to a doctor tomorrow. You are going all soft. 2 weeks back it was mid-table obscurity and now possibly the play-off's. You're sick man - get help.

I'm with ejh :greenrave: [/quote]

whats there to be with?

ejh is pretty much saying its ok to lose because those teams who are fellow promotion chasers but its ok now because the other teams we play in february are crap so we should win those easy. while the other teams strengthen and go on winning runs we should never fear as captain brunt will save us with the od goal now and again and reuben reid is crap.

you expect a one direction fan to be that blinkered not a football fan with a brain.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS   Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 5:39 am

Losing to fellow challengers is a reciepe for disaster any buffoon knows that surely !!!!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS   Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 8:32 am

Its simple teams have sussed us out at home if youve notice the last 2games
They come to disrupt time waste nick the odd goal then time waste some more..Del bheys gotta expect this from sides and needs to find away around it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS   Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:51 am

RegGreen wrote:
Its simple teams have sussed us out at home if youve notice the last 2games
They come to disrupt time waste nick the odd goal then time waste some more..Del bheys gotta expect this from sides and needs to find away around it

And this is exactly the problem I pointed out about having small squads, the only way around it to change things around for that you need a few more players and that we won't get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS   Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:52 am

Have a cup of tea and just get used to another year of league 2 shite under Brent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS   Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS Empty

Back to top Go down

Have a cup of tea and calm down FFS
Page 1 of 1